Is is spring break at your home yet? Ours is not until next week, but it is feeling like spring here. We are off to another festival this weekend and I thought it was the perfect time to share these twenty-one Easy Picnic Salad Recipes.
Picnic Salads are easy to put together and are so transportable and have lots of healthy vegetables! These are all great for lunches, brunches and barbecues too.
Picnic Salad Recipe Ideas
- Picnic in a Jar from Mom Advice
- Couscous salad from About A Mom
- Watermelon Cucumber Salad from Sparkle Living Blog
- Zesty Lime Shrimp and Avocado Salad from A Skinny Taste
- Pear and Feta Salad from Organized Island
- Pineapple Pecan Salad from The Kitchen is My Playground
- Curry Chicken Salad from Hip Homeschool Moms
- Chopped Brussel Sprouts Salad from Produce Gathering
- Creamy Macaroni Salad from Organized Island
- Chicken Poppy Seed Fruit Salad from I Should Be Mopping the Floor
- Summer Berry Salad with Fresh Raspberry Vinaigrette from Funny Money Mom
- Summer Tortellini Salad from House of Fifty Blog
- Really Easy Classic Macaroni Salad from Organized Island
- BBQ Chicken Salad from Damn Delicious
- Honey Mustard Chicken Chopped Salad from Le Creme de La Crumb
- Perfect Picnic Potato Salad from Thirty Something Super Mom
- Pasta, Pepper and Broccoli Salad from Organized Island
- Caesar Pasta Chicken Salad from Food Done Light
- Shrimp Salad from Stockpiling Moms
- German Potato Salad from Food Done Light
- Cobb Salad on a Stick from Saving You Dinero
There are some pretty awesome picnic salad recipes here. I am wanting to pack a picnic lunch and head to he beach or concert now that the weather is warming up. When I was a kid, at picnics and barbecues we always had potato or macaroni salad and while those are wonderful, there are so many other choices to change things up.
I love collecting great easy salad recipes and this time of year, I am really into salads. During the winter, I have to say that I do not eat as many salads. I usually prefer some comfort food that time of year. Now that the weather is warmer, I say bring on the salads!
What is your favorite picnic salad?
Looking for some more great picnic salad ideas? Check out these: