We have gathered some of the most delicious banana recipes for summer, or any season really!
Hello Friends! I hope you are doing well!
I am a little late posting this morning because it was back to school week at our district. It is always such a hectic and memorable time. There is nothing like the start of a new school year that gives one a sense of renewal – even if we are not the ones in school. Even though there is a part of me that misses the moments by the pool! At least it is still summer, technically.
Today is all about bananas! Either you love them or not. (Half my family loves them and the other dislikes them alone).
I have to admit, I love bananas so much, I eat one nearly every day! Ever since I was a kid, I have just loved them by themselves, but they are so much better when used in a tasty recipe. Summer makes me think of bananas since they are from tropical climates. Just the excuse I needed to bring you these thirty one banana recipes for summer. Realistically, they are great any time of year, don’t you agree?
Here is the funny thing, most of my family will not eat bananas by themselves, so I learned a long time ago that it was pretty easy to sneak them into several recipes for breakfast, lunch and snacks. Many of these make great lunch box or picnic treats as week.
Banana Recipes for Summer
11. Sweet Banana Muffins
12. Brown Sugar Banana French Toast Casserole
13. Spiced Banana Cupcakes with Apricot Frosting
14. Sugar-free Banana cake
15. Jasmine Tea-infused Peach Smoothie
16. Dark chocolate Strawberry Banana Granola
17. Strawberry Banana Smoothie
18. Hot Fudge Banana Bread Muffins
19. Double-chocolate Banana Walnut Muffins
20. Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Brownies
21. Banana Bread Carrot Cake Muffins
22. Banana Nut Muffins
23.. Peanut Butter Pretzel Banana Pie
25. Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
26. Cacao Orange Granola Bowl
27. Banana Breakfast Bars
28. Banana Poppy Seed Muffins
29. Banana Pudding
30. Banana Caramel Dessert
31. Banana Ice Cream
I hope you enjoyed these recipes! I want to try each and every one of them don’t you?