Is it feeling like summer at your home yet? I cannot say it feels like summer, but it is definitely feeling like spring here. We have been enjoying getting outdoors and going on excursions.
With concert and festival season kicking off, I thought it was the perfect time to share these twenty-one Easy Picnic Salad Recipes. We have included some of our favorite summer salad recipes so that you can pick one that works for your event and enjoy the moment! This post contains affiliate links that help support this blog.
Packable picnic salads are easy to put together and are so transportable and have lots of healthy vegetables! These are not only great salad recipes for a picnic, but they are also all great for lunches, brunches, and barbecues too. When packing salads for picnics or outings, my carrier of choice is this insulated carrier.
Picnic Salad Recipe Ideas
We’ve got lots of salads from pasta salads, vegetable salads, and fruit salads.
- Pear and Feta Salad from Organized Island
- Pineapple Pecan Salad from The Kitchen is My Playground
- Curry Chicken Salad from Hip Homeschool Moms
- Chopped Brussel Sprouts Salad from Produce Gathering
- Creamy Macaroni Salad from Organized
- Chicken Poppy Seed Fruit Salad from I Should Be Mopping the Floor
- Summer Berry Salad with Fresh Raspberry Vinaigrette from Funny Money Mom
- Summer Tortellini Salad from House of Fifty Blog
- Really Easy Classic Macaroni Salad from Organized Island
- BBQ Chicken Salad from Damn Delicious
- Honey Mustard Chicken Chopped Salad from Le Creme de La Crumb
- Perfect Picnic Potato Salad from Thirty Something Super Mom
- Pasta, Pepper and Broccoli Salad from Organized Island
- Caesar Pasta Chicken Salad from Food Done Light
- Shrimp Salad from Stockpiling Moms
- German Potato Salad from Food Done Light
- Cobb Salad on a Stick from Saving You Dinero
- Jar from Mom Advice
- Couscous salad from About A Mom
- Watermelon Cucumber Salad from Sparkle Living Blog
- Zesty Lime Shrimp and Avocado Salad from A Skinny Taste
- Updated Three Bean Salad Recipe from Organized Island
There are some pretty awesome picnic salad recipes here. I am wanting to pack a picnic lunch and head to the beach or concert now that the weather is warming up. When I was a kid, at picnics and barbecues we always had potato or macaroni salad and while those are wonderful, there are so many other choices to change things up.
Be sure to include some fruits in your summer menu planning. We have some delicious and easy banana recipes for summer.
I love collecting great easy salad recipes and this time of year, I am really into salads. During the winter, I have to say that I do not eat as many salads. I usually prefer some comfort food that time of year. Now that the weather is warmer, I say bring on the salads!
If you are not yet subscribing to my newsletter, you can subscribe here. I share a few things that I don’t share here and I email you only once a week. I know how valuable your time is and respect that tremendously!
If you try this recipe or any other recipe on Organized Island, please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know where you found it in the comments below, I love hearing from you! To see what I am up to, check out my stories on Instagram and let me know you are following. It would bring me much joy!
Want to streamline your weekly meals? Check out my Beginner’s Guide to Meal Planning book on Amazon.
What is your favorite picnic salad?