Easy 4th of July dessert ideas for your 4th of July Celebration. These patriotic desserts are all easy too!
Whether you are celebrating with friends, family or just a partner, its always a good reason to celebrate the season with some fun 4th of July ideas.
Can you believe that the 4th of July will be here in a few weeks? While I am truly trying to savor June, I do like planning ahead too. We usually celebrate the 4th with family and friends at a BBQ.
The fourth is all about patriotic desserts and I love to sample each of them if I can. Today I am sharing some fun and festive patriotic dessert ideas that you can make in minutes.
For more great 4th of July recipes ideas
- American Wreath – A fun and simple wreath to make with puzzle pieces.
- 4th of July Food Ideas – A plan for the perfect gathering, complete with a planning printable.
Also, check our 4th of July craft ideas:
- 5 Minute 4th of July Decor -An easy idea for decorating your barbecue tables or buffets.
- Patriotic Pails – A fun 4th of July activity for crafters of all ages.
- 4th of July Kids Crafts – More than 20 fun and festive 4th of July craft ideas.
4th of July Dessert Ideas
Oh and if you are really busy, I made this cake last year. Just frost a sheet cake and place sliced strawberries and blueberries to make a festive flag.
The fourth of July is also my parents’ anniversary. My dad used to like to joke that he actually lost his independence on Independence Day! How does your family celebrate the 4th of July?
Whatever you are planning, I hope you have a wonderful and festive 4th! Don’t forget to sign up for my newsletter, you can subscribe here. I share a few things that I don’t share here and I email you only once a week. I know how valuable your time is and respect that tremendously!