This easy 4th Of July Finger Food idea is a wonderful way to celebrate America's birthday! Made easily in minutes, these tasty covered pretzels are a fun treat that the entire family can get involved in making.
Candied pretzels are always easy to make and they are fun to change up for different occasions too! By mixing up the sprinkles and candy colors, these are truly a fun treat to make year-round.
Hello Friends! How is your week going? We have been chilling and enjoying walks and bike rides.
These Candied Pretzel Rods are so easy one when you are looking for a tasty festive 4th of July dessert or snack to put together quickly. I love simple recipes like this one because I can use ingredients I already have on hand and the amount of clean
Today’s recipe is a wonderful Candied Pretzels is not only fun to make, but is also incredibly easy. I love to change up the colors for different holidays.
These snacks are great for parties, party favors and lunch box treats too! These days it is also great that it is an easy finger food recipe for people to enjoy.
How to make 4th of July red white and blue dessert pretzels
The full recipe is below, but to prepare, you just need a few ingredients:
Pretzels – I prefer using rods for this recipe, but you can also use twisted pretzels or even mini-pretzes.
Candy Melts – I use these candy melts, but you can also use white chocolate chips too! Just add a little bit of shortening to the chips before melting.
For more great 4th of July recipes ideas
- Red, White and Blue Trifles - colorful cake trifles that are perfect for the 4th!
- Desserts for 4th of July Party - A round-up of festive recipes for 4th of July, Memorial Day, or Labor Day.
- 4th of July Food Ideas - A plan for the perfect gathering, complete with a planning printable.
Also, check our 4th of July craft ideas:
- 5 Minute 4th of July Decor -An easy idea for decorating your barbecue tables or buffets.
- Patriotic Pails - A fun 4th of July activity for crafters of all ages.
Don't forget to bookmark this recipe.
4th Of July Red White and Blue Pretzels
4th Of July Dessert Pretzels
- 1 12 oz. package pretzel rods
- 1 12 oz bag white candy melts
- decorative sprinkles
- 1. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or waxed paper.
- 2. Melt candy wafers in microwave for 1 minute at 50% power. Heat and stir with additional 30 second intervals until candy is melted.
- 3.Dip each pretzel rod in the melted chocolate, using a butter knife to coat around the rod.
- 4. Dust with candy sprinkles and/or crushed candies.
- 5. Let cool until set about 15 minutes
If you are not yet subscribing to my newsletter, you can subscribe here. I share a few things that I don’t share here and I email you only once a week. I know how valuable your time is and respect that tremendously!
If you try this recipe or any other recipe on Organized Island, please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know where you found it in the comments below, I love hearing from you! To see what I am up to, check out my stories on Instagram and let me know you are following. It would bring me much joy!
Want to streamline your weekly meals? Check out my Beginner's Guide to Meal Planning book on Amazon.