This fun Red White and Blue drink is festive and non-alcoholic. The perfect red white and blue drink for patriotic holidays and events. It is an easy Italian Soda recipe that the whole family can enjoy.
Of course, I an not saying you can't add alcohol, I have a few variations for that listed below.
Why This Recipe?
This recipe can be made ahead of time, you can create the layers and keep them separate until ready to serve.
This drink is perfect for the 4th of July or for Memorial Day. It does not contain alcohol as is so everyone can enjoy it.
It is so festive and people love it!
This recipe requires only a few simple ingredients.
- strawberry syrup
- blue raspberry syrup - I like this blue raspberry drink syrup one
- cream soda
See recipe card for quantities.
Add ice to glass.
Add strawberry syrup.
Add cream soda. Pour in blue syrup.
Top with whipped cream and a strawberry.
The result is a beautiful patriotic drink, that is as tasty as it is festive.
Substitutions and Variations
If you want to make this into a cocktail, there are a few ways to do that.
- Change up colors - You can change up the colors with different syrup for a team party or sports team drink.
- Vodka cocktail- add an ounce of vodka to the drink to make a festive cocktail.
- Lemon Lime Soda - you can replace cream soda with lemon lime soda.
Very little equipment is needed:poon
- glasses or mason jar
- straws (optional)
Pour each layer into the glass slowly. Pouring too fast will result in messy layers.
Red White and Blue Drink
- 1 cup Cream soda
- 2 tablespoons Strawberry syrup
- 2 tablespoons Blue raspberry syrup
- Prepare all the ingredients.
- Add ice in a glass
- Add the strawberry syrup
- Pour in the glass soda water
- Carefully pour in the blue syrup.
- Garnish with cream and berries if desired.
If you are not yet subscribing to my CELEBRATE THE SEASON newsletter, you can subscribe here. I share delicious recipes for the season and a few things that I don’t share here. I email you only once a week as I know how valuable your time is and respect that tremendously!