This fun Red White and Blue drink is festive and non-alcoholic. The perfect red white and blue drink for patriotic holidays and events. It is an easy Italian Soda recipe that the whole family can enjoy.
Of course, I an not saying you can't add alcohol, I have a few variations for that listed below.
Why This Recipe?
This recipe can be made ahead of time, you can create the layers and keep them separate until ready to serve.
This drink is perfect for the 4th of July or for Memorial Day. It does not contain alcohol as is so everyone can enjoy it.
It is so festive and people love it!
This recipe requires only a few simple ingredients.
- strawberry syrup
- blue raspberry syrup - I like this blue raspberry drink syrup one
- cream soda
See recipe card for quantities.
Use this section for process shots, alternating between the step and image showing the step. Users don't like seeing process shots cluttering up the recipe card, so include your process shots here.
Combine all spices into a large bowl and mix thoroughly into lean ground beef
Form into ball shape with your hands
Press into patties on the tray
Place into oven at 350 fahrenheit
The result is a beautiful patriotic drink, that is as tasty as it is festive.
You can do something similar for sports teams if you can find a syrup for the color you want.
- Lettuce - instead of ice berg lettuce, you can use romaine lettuce or spinach
- Bun - use gluten free buns instead of white bread buns to make this gluten free
- Vegetarian - the beef hamburger can be replaced with a plant-based burger to make this vegetarian
If you want to make this into a cocktail, there are a few ways to do that.
- Spicy - add chili pepper flakes while cooking to imbue heat into the dish, or banana peppers
- Deluxe - add guacamole, crispy onions or
- Kid friendly - add crushed potato chips (ketchup chips!)
Very little equipment is needed:poon
- glasses or mason jar
- straws (optional)
Share something here that you think is key to making this recipe well, such as: Don't overcook the burgers! Sear the outside and cook to a minimum internal temperature, but they should still be juicy for best results.
Red White and Blue Drink
- 1 cup Cream soda
- 2 tablespoons Strawberry syrup
- 2 tablespoons Blue raspberry syrup
- Prepare all the ingredients.
- Add ice in a glass
- Add the strawberry syrup
- Pour in the glass soda water
- Carefully pour in the blue syrup.
- Garnish with cream and berries if desired.
If you are not yet subscribing to my CELEBRATE THE SEASON newsletter, you can subscribe to the newsletter here.
I share easy recipes and celebration ideas for the season. I also share a few things that I don’t share here and I email you only once a week. I know how valuable your time is and respect that tremendously!
Do you have a student going off to college this year? Or if you are a recent student, did I leave anything off of this list?