This One Pot Beef Pasta came about one day when I wanted to make a cozy meal with what I had in the vegetable drawer with some help from a little pasta from the pantry.
It came out really tasty and now I make it often and change up the vegetables once in a while, depending on what is in season.
It is tasty and hearty so a definite win for supper!
I love using fresh zucchini and peppers, but you can add other fresh vegetables as well.
I use canned tomatoes, but you can use fresh if you boil and peel them first.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 2 zucchini
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 14.5 can whole peeled tomatoes
- 1 cup water
- 1 8 oz can tomato sauce
- ⅔ cup elbow macaroni
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ⅓ cup Mozzarella cheese
- In a deep skillet or pot, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Brown ground beef in pan, drain grease.
- While beef is browning, wash all vegetables
- Slice zucchini into ¼" slices
- Add all ingredients to pan except cheese.
- Cook over medium heat until boiling.
- Reduce heat to simmer and cook 15 - 17 minutes until pasta is al dente.
- Serve with Mozzarella cheese
Do you love one-pot meals as much as I do?