This Easy Chicken Bacon Gouda Pasta recipe is so good for a dinner or lunch idea!
It is one of our favorite chicken pasta recipes and is absolutely delicious. If you love gouda and bacon, I think this recipe will become one of your favorites. Also, check out this other easy Chicken Pasta with Basil Recipe.
Hello Friends! I hope this week finds you doing well. We had a busy weekend with social gatherings and events. I love getting together with friends and Monday just came to fast for me this week. I wanted to share a quick, but tasty recipe idea for Chicken Gouda Pasta with Bacon.
This recipe idea came from a dish I tried at a local restaurant and I was able to recreate it at home pretty easily. The Gouda cheese is so smooth and creamy and makes this dish a wonderful and memorable meal. I like to use spaghetti, because that is what I have the most of in my pantry, but you could use another pasta as well. This Chicken Pasta with Bacon and Gouda makes a nice quick meal when you have a busy day (so any day basically)!
You can use turkey bacon if you wish.
What is nice about this dish, is that it is a nice idea all year long. It also makes a nice lunch idea.
For more great easy pasta recipes, check out:
Crockpot Macaroni and Cheese - An easy crockpot pasta recipe that does not require pre-boiling of the pasta. So good and so easy!
One-Pot Beef Pasta - A delicious pasta recipe with ground beef and vegetables made in a single pan.
Southwestern Taco Pasta – made on the stovetop in a single skillet with a little heat for a wonderful dinner idea.
Pasta with Tomato Sauce - so simple and kids love it!
Don't forget to pin this recipe.
Chicken Bacon Gouda Pasta Recip
Chicken Bacon Gouda Pasta
- 1 tablespoon oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 chicken breasts or 2 cups cooked chicken
- 8 ounces spaghetti
- 4 ounces light cream
- 3-4 strips of bacon cooked and chopped
- ¾ cup Gouda cheese shredded
- 1 tablespoon green onion chopped
- ½ teaspoon Paprika
- 1 clove garlic minced
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Cook chicken breasts in skillet or oven.
- To cook on stove top, heat oil over medium heat.
- Add chicken and cook 5 to 8 minutes until chicken is browned on both sides and cooked through.
- Cut into small chunks.
- While chicken is cooking, break spaghetti noodles in half and cook per package directions until al dente.
- Drain spaghetti, but keep in stove pot
- Add to the pot, light cream, bacon, green onion, Paprika and garlic and pepper to spaghetti mixture.
- Toss gently.
- Top with shredded Gouda cheese and toss lightly again.
- Save time with a rotisserie chicken and you can have this ready in minutes.
- Shred the Gouda cheese earlier in the day and make the bacon ahead of time so it is ready when you need it.
- Note, if you do not have spaghetti, you can use any pasta. It is a great way to use up pasta you already have.
We hope you enjoyed this quick and easy recipe. Don't forget to pin it.
I like using light cream, but you can use heavy cream if you like.
Looking for other easy pasta recipes?
- Easy Pasta Primavera - one of our most popular recipes! Made with pasta and fresh vegetables.
- Taco Pasta with Ground Beef - an easy one skillet dinner made with fresh tomatoes and zucchini.
- Ground Beef Skillet Stroganoff - the great taste of Stroganoff made simply on your stove with ground beef.
If you are not yet subscribing to my newsletter, you can subscribe here. I share a few things that I don’t share here and I email you only once a week. I know how valuable your time is and respect that tremendously!If you try this recipe or any other recipe on Organized Island, please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know where you found it in the comments below, I love hearing from you! To see what I am up to, check out my stories on Instagram and let me know you are following. It would bring me much joy!
What is your favorite pasta?
Oh this sounds like a great and easy meal to whip up. Love a good pasta dish. I have to get making dinner in the next few minutes actually. Thanks for posting.
Allie of ALLIENYC
Thank you Allie!
That looks delicious!
Thank you Ashley!
Wow, this is gorgeous! Thank you for sharing because I will totally make this!