This easy Ground Beef Pasta dinner is one of those easy comfort meals you can make on your stovetop. Made with fresh vegetables, ground beef and noodles, it is economical too!
This ground beef and pasta recipe goes well with some warm cornbread. You can also change up the type of pasta too! Be sure to check out my time-saving tips after the recipe.
Hello Friends! Did you have a good weekend? We celebrated Mother’s Day the best we could. Certainly different than other years, but it was still a nice day!
Today’s recipe is so easy and it all comes together in a single skillet on your stove. I do a lot of stovetop cooking because it is easy and quick. All you need are a few ingredients to make this easy pasta recipe. It also makes a great dish to change up from time to time.
List of main ingredients.
Ground Beef – I like to a 90% lean ground beef, but you can use one with a little more fat too.
Zucchini – I like to use a mix of zucchini and banana squash for color, but either works fabulously!
Tomato Sauce – I usually buy whatever is on sale. I have made this with both brand name and generic tomato sauce and it comes out the same. If you use an unsalted variety, just add a little more salt to the dish.
Pasta – I like to use elbow macaroni for this recipe because the curly noodles embrace the sauce and meat. You can use other types of small pasta as well.
Variations on this recipe
How to make Ground Beef Pasta
This is so easy friends! You basically cook the meat and drain it and add everything else. In just about 20 minutes you will have a lovely dinner!
It is so good!
For more great ground beef pasta recipes, check out:
- Easy Cavatappi Pasta – A fun twist on pasta made with ground beef and vegetables.
- Taco Pasta with Ground Beef -This One Pot Taco Pasta with Ground Beef comes together quickly in a single skillet!
- One-Pot Beef Pasta – A delicious pasta recipe with ground beef and vegetables made in a single pan.
- Pasta with Tomato Sauce – An easy meatless pasta dish that kids love!
Don’t forget to bookmark this recipe.
Ground Beef Pasta
Ground Beef Pasta
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1 8oz can tomato sauce
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 14.5 oz can chopped tomatoes
- 2/3 cup elbow macaroni
- 1/2 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 1/4 cups water
- garlic salt
- Mozzarella Cheese
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef in oil.
- Drain ground beef.
- Slice and dice zucchini and bell pepper and add to pthe an.
- Add remaining ingredients to the pan until boiling.
- Reduce heat and cover and cook 15-27 minutes until pasta is al dente.
- Serve with Mozzarella cheese
- Cut your vegetables in the morning and store in the refrigerator – they will be ready for cooking when you are.
- Double the recipe and freeze the second batch for an easy dinner to reheat later.
If you are not yet subscribing to my newsletter, you can subscribe here. I share a few things that I don’t share here and I email you only once a week. I know how valuable your time is and respect that tremendously!
If you try this recipe or any other recipe on Organized Island, please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know where you found it in the comments below, I love hearing from you! To see what I am up to, check out my stories on Instagram and let me know you are following. It would bring me much joy!
Want to streamline your weekly meals? Check out my Beginner’s Guide to Meal Planning book on Amazon.