These Easy S'mores Cookies are a perfect way to celebrate the flavors of smores! Made easily in minutes and they are delicious!
S'mores are great any time of year, but it isn't always convenient to make them in their original form. These amazing S'mores cookies will fulfill your craving!
These would also go great on our easy S'mores dessert board too!
Are you ready to elevate your cookie game with a mouthwatering blend of classic s'mores flavors and chewy chocolate chip goodness? Look no further than these irresistible S'mores chocolate chip cookies!
Get ready to delight your taste buds with these irresistible chocolate s’mores cookies. Whether you're enjoying them by a campfire or simply indulging at home, these cookies are sure to become a new favorite. So, what are you waiting for? Gather your ingredients, and let's get baking!
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- Perfect Blend of Flavors: Indulge in the delightful combination of rich chocolate chips, gooey marshmallows, and crunchy Graham cracker crumbs in every bite.
- Easy to Make: With simple ingredients and straightforward instructions, even beginner bakers can whip up a batch of these delectable cookies.
- Satisfies Cravings: Whether you're craving the nostalgia of a classic s'more or the comfort of a chewy chocolate chip cookie, these treats offer the best of both worlds.
Ingredients for s'mores cookies
- Brown sugar
- Vanilla extract
- Crushed graham crackers
- All-purpose flour
- Baking powder
- White chocolate chips
- Chopped Hershey bars
- Mini marshmallows
Equipment and kitchen tools
- Stand mixer or electric hand mixer.
How to make chocolate chip s'mores cookies
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a large mixing bowl, combine brown sugar, melted butter, eggs, and vanilla and mix together.
Add the flour, Graham cracker pieces, baking powder, and salt to the bowl and mix until blended.
Gently fold in the chopped Hershey bars, mini marshmallows, and white chocolate chips into the flour mixture.
Using a large cookie or ice cream scoop, make cookie dough balls. Place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
Place cookies 2 inches apart on the sheet, as they will spread.
Bake the cookies for 8–10 minutes until the edges of the cookie is golden brown.
Let the cookies cool on the cookie sheet for 5–10 minutes before transferring them to a wire cooling rack to finish cooling.
Tips for the Best Results
- For a chewy cookie, adjust the baking time to slightly underbake them and let them continue to cook on the baking sheet after removing them from the oven.
- Crush the Graham crackers finely for a smoother texture, or leave them slightly chunky for added crunch.
- To prevent the marshmallows from melting too much, gently fold them into the dough rather than mixing vigorously.
- You can use dark brown sugar or light brown sugar.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl with a rubber spatula to make sure you get all of the dough mixture when making the dough balls.
- Use parchment paper on your cookie sheets to save time on clean-up.
- You can mix the dry ingredients and the chips together and store them in a sealed container until ready to bake. These also make a fun layered cookie dough gift for friends. Just layer the dry ingredients in a mason jar and make a tag with the full recipe.
- Do not overbake these cookies, or they will become very hard. They should be slightly browned around the edges, and the center will still appear undercooked.
- The cookies taste best when they are warm, so you can always toss them into the microwave for 10–15 seconds to warm them again
For more great cookie recipes, check out.
- Chocolate Chip M & M Cookies - A lovely favorite that you can change up for each holiday
- Brown Butter cookies - Delicious cookies with a brown butter flavor!
- Simple Lemon Cookie makes the loveliest light, lemon cookies!
- Nutella cookies – These are so amazing especially if you know someone who loves hazelnut!
- Soft Snickerdoodles – light cinnamon cookies that are like air!
- Best Ever Chocolate Chip cookie recipe – a favorite for years and the best chocolate chip cookie recipe!
Substitutions and Variations
- Swap out the white chocolate chips for milk or dark chocolate chips for a different flavor profile.
- Experiment with different types of chocolate bars or add in additional mix-ins like nuts or dried fruit for a personalized touch.
- If you don't have mini marshmallows on hand, you can use large marshmallows cut into smaller pieces.
- Use brown butter instead of regular butter for extra flavor.
- Add extra marshmallows, pieces of Graham cracker, or a melted chocolate drizzle with a pinch of sea salt to the top of the cookies for extra sweetness.
- If you do not have brown sugar, you can use white sugar with a bit of molasses.
- Use a mixture of all-purpose flour and whole wheat flour for a healthier cookie.
- Add your favorite candies to the top of each cookie to make loaded s'mores cookies. You could try M&Ms, mini chocolate chips, or even mini peanut butter cups.
FAQs about this Recipe
Yes, you can prepare the cookie dough in advance and store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 48 hours. Alternatively, you can freeze the dough for up to three months. Just be sure to thaw it in the refrigerator before baking.
Once cooled, store the cookies in an airtight container at room temperature. If you prefer a warm, gooey cookie, you can microwave them for a few seconds before enjoying them.
While you can experiment with marshmallow fluff, keep in mind that it may alter the texture of the cookies. If using fluff, consider swirling it into the dough rather than folding it in.
More delicious cookie recipes
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup crushed graham crackers
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- ¾ cup chopped Hershey bars
- ¾ cup mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine brown sugar, melted butter, eggs and vanilla and mix together.
- Add the flour, crushed graham crackers, baking powder, and salt into the bowl and mix until blended.
- Gently fold in the chopped Hershey bars, mini marshmallows, and white chocolate chips.
- Using a large cookie or ice cream scoop make dough balls. Place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Place cookies 2 inches apart on sheet as they will spread.
- Bake the cookies for 8-10 minutes.
- Let cookies cool on cookie sheet for 5-10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to finish cooling.
More S'mores Dessert Recipes
- S’ mores cupcakes are a wonderful way to enjoy the flavors of smores for summer.
- S’mores Cookies – The flavors of smores in a fun cookie!
- S’ mores Marshmallow Pops – A fun summer treat that embraces the flavor of summer.
- S’ mores Brownies – Level up a storebought brownie mix for a delicious dessert.
- S'mores Golden Graham Treats - These delicious treats are a fun twist with all the flavors of s'mores.
- S'mores Ice Cream - An easy no-churn ice cream recipe with the flavors of marshmallow, chocolate and graham crackers.
If you are not yet subscribing to my newsletter, you can subscribe here. I share a few things that I don’t share here and I email you only once a week. I know how valuable your time is and respect that tremendously!