These Easy S'mores Cookies are a perfect way to celebrate the flavors of smores! Made easily in minutes and they are delicious!
S'mores are great any time of year, but it isn't always convenient to make them in their original form. These amazing S'mores cookies will fulfill your craving!
Hello Friends! The weather is warming up and that means S'mores season! Well, actually I believe S'mores season to be year-round, but I also love to change up sweets to make S'mores desserts.
Today’s recipe is perfect for a picnic or potluck item or just to enjoy at home. These delicious cookies are full of S'mores flavor for a fun treat! These do not take a lot of time to make - which makes them a favorite in my house.
List of main ingredients.
Chocolate – I like to use Hersey's chocolate bars, but any milk chocolate bar will work. As for the white chocolate chips, I prefer this brand.
Marshmallows –You will want to use mini-marshmallows for this recipe. You can also use these for a fun twist.
Flour – I use all-purpose flour for this recipe. Generic brands work fine with this.
Variations for this recipe
You can swap or add ingredients such as pecans, walnuts, peanut butter chips, butterscotch chips, Reece’s peanut butter cups, or toffee chips to change up this recipe a bit. They all taste amazing!
Today’s recipe is a wonderful twist on s'mores. The marshmallows to ooze out of the cookie when baking and it adds a creamy, caramel-like flavor to the cookies.
For more great cookie recipes, check out.
- Chocolate Chip M & M Cookies - A lovely favorite that you can change up for each holiday
- Brown Butter cookies - Delicious cookies with a brown butter flavor!
- Simple Lemon Cookie makes the loveliest light, lemon cookies!
- Nutella cookies – These are so amazing especially if you know someone who loves hazelnut!
- Soft Snickerdoodles – light cinnamon cookies that are like air!
- Best Ever Chocolate Chip cookie recipe – a favorite for years and the best chocolate chip cookie recipe!
How to make Smores Cookies
The full recipe follows, but this is a simple four-step recipe:
1. Blend the eggs and sugars.
2. Add the chocolate and marshmallows.
3. Mix gently.
4. Bake in the oven.
Don't forget to bookmark this recipe!
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup crushed graham crackers
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- ¾ cup chopped Hershey bars
- ¾ cup mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine brown sugar, melted butter, eggs and vanilla and mix together.
- Add the flour, crushed graham crackers, baking powder, and salt into the bowl and mix until blended.
- Gently fold in the chopped Hershey bars, mini marshmallows, and white chocolate chips.
- Using a large cookie or ice cream scoop make dough balls. Place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Place cookies 2 inches apart on sheet as they will spread.
- Bake the cookies for 8-10 minutes.
- Let cookies cool on cookie sheet for 5-10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to finish cooling.
- Use parchment paper on your cookie sheets to save time on clean up.
- You can mix the dry ingredients and the chips together and store in a sealed container until ready to bake. These also make a fun layered cookie dough gift for friends. Just layer the dry ingredients in a mason jar and make a tag with the full recipe.
- Do not overbake these cookies or they will become very hard. They should be slightly browned around the edges and the center will still appear undercooked.
- The cookies taste best when they are warm, so you can always toss them into the microwave for 10-15 seconds to warm them again
More S'mores Dessert Recipes
- S’ mores cupcakes are a wonderful way to enjoy the flavors of smores for summer.
- S’mores Cookies – The flavors of smores in a fun cookie!
- S’ mores Marshmallow Pops – A fun summer treat that embraces the flavor of summer.
- S’ mores Brownies – Level up a storebought brownie mix for a delicious dessert.
- S'mores Golden Graham Treats - These delicious treats are a fun twist with all the flavors of s'mores.
- S'mores Ice Cream - An easy no-churn ice cream recipe with the flavors of marshmallow, chocolate and graham crackers.
If you are not yet subscribing to my newsletter, you can subscribe here. I share a few things that I don’t share here and I email you only once a week. I know how valuable your time is and respect that tremendously!
If you try this recipe or any other recipe on Organized Island, please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know where you found it in the comments below, I love hearing from you! To see what I am up to, check out my stories on Instagram and let me know you are following. It would bring me much joy!
Want to streamline your weekly meals? Check out my Beginner's Guide to Meal Planning book on Amazon.
Oh, my. I want these for Mother's Day. I just showed Cassidy the recipe and he said he thinks we might have all of the ingredients. Happy Mother's Day to me! And you!
Thank you so much! Hope that your Mother's Day was wonderful!
oh my love smores they are packed with so much goodness these cookies are gonna have to be tried and shared as I think they will be a hit as well
come see us at http://shopannies.blogspot.com
Pamela @ DIY Vibes
These look amazing! Pinned and printed, thanks!!
Donna @ Modern on Monticello
I definitely pinned this one. I like the idea of enjoying a smore all year long. #HomeMattersParty
What delicious cookies! Love the recipe.