This S'mores.charcuterie board is a fun way to celebrate summer. Perfect for a bbq, party or shower, it's a fun way to enjoy the flavors of s'mores.
This colorful dessert board can be made as large as you need it.
Why You Will Love This Recipe
This delicious s'mores charcuterie board is made with toasted marshmallow, chocolate bars and graham crackers and is a perfect way to celebrate the season.
This fun twist on traditional s’mores is easy to do and is always a hit for bbqs, camping trips and tailgating parties. It is also fun for a home movie night.
This next level dessert is displayed in a beautiful presentation in any setting.
This is also so much fun as a camping dessert. Roast marshmallows over an open fire or fire pit and build an epic s'mores bar.
Just a few simple ingredients are needed for this fun dessert board.
- graham crackers
- peanut butter (optional)
See recipe card for quantities.
Use this section for process shots, alternating between the step and image showing the step. Users don't like seeing process shots cluttering up the recipe card, so include your process shots here.
Combine all spices into a large bowl and mix thoroughly into lean ground beef
Form into ball shape with your hands
Press into patties on the tray
Place into oven at 350 fahrenheit
There are many fun toppings you can add your favorite toppings to your board
- chocolate chips - add various types of chocolate chips to make this an epic s’mores dessert boardMarshmallow fluff - add
- Reese’s peanut butter cups- add mini
- fresh fruit - I love strawberries, but you could also add cherries or peaches.
- homemade chocolate chip cookies - use your own sweet treats that are home-baked.
- Nutella s'mores - add some hazelnut spread for a fun twist.
- food board or large cutting board (any cheese boards will work too)
- small bowls
- small plates
- spoons for serving
Store leftover ingredients separately in an airtight container. Good for 2-3 days.
This dessert is so much fun to make.
More Delicious S'mores Recipes
S'mores Marshmallow Dip - a chocolate and gooey marshmallow dip.
S’ mores cupcakes - a fun idea for a birthday or shower.
S’mores Cookies cookies with delicious s’mores flavor.
S’ mores Marshmallow Pops - The best part about these is that you don't need a flame.
- 1 food safe board
- 4 small bowls
- 1 box chocolate chip cookies
- 2 1.55oz Cookies N Creme Candy
- 1 pack Milk Chocolate individually wrapped candies
- 1 11.5oz Fudge Stripped Cookies
- 1 7 oz jar Marshmallow fluff
- 1 10 oz bag marshmallows
- 1 210oz bag mini marshmallows
- 1 sleeve Graham crackers
- 1 cup Teddy Grahams
- ¼ cup Peanut butter or Nutella
- 1 cup Strawberries
- Grab a board that is the appropriate size for the amount of food.
- Next place bowls, ramekins, serving utensils etc to add depth to the s'mores tray and break up the background.
- Add Nutella, peanut butter and or marshmallow fluff to the bowls/ramekins
- Place down cookies first outlining the bowls.
- Fill in with gaps with various candies.
- Add marshmallows and graham crackers alternately on the board using the mini marshmallows to fill any spaces
- Add strawberries onto the board or off to the side in a bowl or plate.
Next time you think about s'mores, try building a board.
If you are not yet subscribing to my CELEBRATE THE SEASON newsletter, you can subscribe here. I share delicious recipes for the season and a few things that I don’t share here. I email you only once a week as I know how valuable your time is and respect that tremendously!