These easy dessert s'mores nachos are a fun way to celebrate summer. Made with the flavors or s'mores in a delicious desert that the entire family will love.
Why This is the Perfect Summer Recipe
These dessert nachos are a fun twist on traditional s'mores. Made in a pan, the graham crackers are topped with toasted marshmallows on melted chocolate bars and topped with a light peanut butter sauce. Delicious!
These easy recipe only take minutes to make and are perfect as a camping dessert or for an outdoor barbecue.
Who doesn't love the flavors of s'mores in a delicious dessert? These are fun for a backyard bbq, game night or movie night and the whole family is sure to love them.Jump to Recipe
This easy s'mores nachos recipe just requires a few simple ingredients
- marshmallows (I like miniature marshmallows, but you can use large marshmallows if that is what you have)
- chocolate chips
- graham crackers
- peanut butter
- pumpkin pie spice
See recipe card for quantities.
How To Make Easy S'mores Nachos
Begin layering the graham crackers in pan in a single layer. Repeat with remaining ingredients (chocolate chips and the marshmallows) to build the nachos.
Bake in the oven as directed. Prepare the sauce. In a sauce pan, heat milk to make peanut sauce. Add pumpkin spice to milk.
Whisk in peanut butter until smoothe.
Pull nachos out of oven when done. Top with sauce and serve.
Hint: Adding a chocolate drizzle with take these next level.
Substitutions & Variations
If you know how to make the recipe fit a certain diet, let the reader know here. Don't fake it - only provide guidance on topics you have actual experience with.
- candy bars - instead of chocolate chips, you can use broken candy bar bits
- caramel bits - You can use caramel bits and omit the peanut butter sauce.
- peanut butter chips -or peanut butter cups (the mini ones), can be used instead of the peanut sauce.
- campfire s'mores - You can make these outdoors on a hot grill or fire pit with a grill, using a foil pan. Heat until marshmallows are melted.
- 11 x 17 baking pan or large cast iron skillet
- sauce pan
Serving & Storage
Serve as is or topped with ice cream. It's also good with a little chocolate sauce. You can use a store-bought brand or make you own by melting chocolate chips with a little bit of shortening.
Store leftovers in an airtight container.
These ingredients do not stand up well to freezing.
- 12 graham crackers broken into quarters
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- ½ bag of mini marshmallows 10.5 oz bag
- Nonstick cooking spray
Peanut Butter Sauce
- ½ c milk
- ¼ c peanut butter
- ¼ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Using the cooking spray, lightly coat an 11x7 baking dish or medium sized baking dish.
- Begin layering the graham crackers (about half), chocolate chips and the marshmallows. Repeat with remaining ingredients to build the nachos.
- Bake in the oven for 12-13 minutes or until marshmallows have browned and the chocolate has softened/melted.
- Combine the milk and pumpkin pie space in a small saucepan over medium heat. When the milk has heated, whisk in the peanut butter to create a smooth sauce.
- Remove from heat. Drizzle the sauce over the nachos when you pull them from the oven
More S'mores Dessert Recipes
- S'mores Cookies - The flavors of smores in a fun cookie!
- S' mores Marshmallow Pops - A fun summer treat that embraces the flavor of summer.
- S'mores Dip - A delicious sweet marshmallow and chocolate dip that is wonderful served with graham crackers.
- S'mores Mix - A tasty trail mix with all the flavors of s'mores.
- S' mores Brownies - Level up a storebought brownie mix for a delicious dessert.
- S'mores Ice Cream - An easy no-churn ice cream recipe with the flavors of marshmallow, chocolate and graham crackers.
I hope you loved this Smores Nachos recipe.
If you are not yet subscribing to my CELEBRATE THE SEASON newsletter, you can subscribe here. I share easy recipes for the season and a few things that I don’t share here. I email you only once a week as I know how valuable your time is and respect that tremendously!