These easy S’mores Marshmallow Pops are a fun summer treat that embraces the flavor of summer. These do not require a heating element, other than a microwave, which makes these easier to make. While there is nothing like a tasty s’more over an open fire during summer, it is always wonderful enjoying any S’ mores dessert idea.
Summer is such a special season and while I enjoy all of the tropical flavors, nothing says more to me than S’mores. That tasty chocolate, marshmallow and graham cracker combo is nothing short of awesome. This post contains affiliate links that help support the running of this blog.
Hello Friends! I hope you are enjoying your week. Summer is officially here and we are all about celebrating the season. We have been on a couple of trips and are loving the slower pace of the season too.
Fall will be here before you know it, so I think it is important to slow down and take some time to really savor the moments. I find myself putting my phone away more often and spending more time gazing at the beautiful scenery outdoors.
Today’s treat is perfect for enjoying outdoors or on picnics.
These are great for making ahead of time and packing away for a picnic, without the worry of making them later.
They are kind of like S’mores on a stick.
These Chocolate Dipped Marshmallow pops a bests made with the Jumbo marshmallows. I used semi-sweet chocolate, but you can also use milk chocolate or even white chocolate morsels.
Thsse taste so good too! They are perfect to make ahead for a summer party or BBQ too! You can change up the flavors too!
I used semi-sweet chocolate morsels for these smores marshmallow pops, but you can use milk chocolate or white chocolate morsels or even candy melts to make these!
Don’t forget to save this recipe for later!
For more great summer dessert recipe ideas, check out:
Fresh Peach Ice Cream – Made easily with just a few ingredients.
Mango Cupcakes – These cupcakes are elevated with the flavor of fresh mango.
Mango Coconut Cake – Deliciously refreshing summer cake recipe that is perfect for a potluck dessert.
How to make Chocolate Dipped Smores Marshmallow Pops
- 12 Jumbo Marshmallows
- 3 Graham Crackers
- 1 cup Semi-sweet chocolate Morsels
- 2 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 12 Candy sticks
1. Crush graham crackers in bowl or plastic baggie.
2. Place in a shallow bowl and set aside.
3. In a small bowl, add semi-sweet morsels and butter or margarine.
4. Microwave on high for 30 seconds.
5. Prepare Marshmallows buy adding sticks to marshmallows while chocolate is melting
6. Mix together chocolate and butter until blended.
7. If after blending, the chips are not melted, pop back into microwave another 30 seconds.
8. Blend well and dip the marshmallow into the melted chocolate.
9. Use a butter knife to help spread the chocolate.
10. Roll in crushed graham crackers and allow to set.
Make these the day before and allow the chocolate to dry.
Make the graham cracker crumbs ahead of time and store them in an airtight container. I usually keep a container of them handy to sprinkle on ice cream and other desserts.
You can buy ready-made graham cracker crumbs, which saves even more time.
If you are not yet subscribing to my CELEBRATE THE SEASON newsletter, you can subscribe here. I share a few things that I don’t share here and I email you only once a week. I know how valuable your time is and respect that tremendously!
If you try this recipe or any other recipe on Organized Island, please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know where you found it in the comments below, I love hearing from you! To see what I am up to, check out my stories on Instagram and let me know you are following. It would bring me much joy!
Don’t forget to bookmark this.
More S’mores Desserts
- S’ mores cupcakes are a wonderful way to enjoy the flavors of smores for summer.
- S’mores Cookies – The flavors of smores in a fun cookie!
- S’ mores Marshmallow Pops – A fun summer treat that embraces the flavor of summer.
- S’ mores Brownies – Level up a storebought brownie mix for a delicious dessert.
- S’mores Golden Graham Treats – These delicious treats are a fun twist with all the flavors of s’mores.