These S’ Mores brownies are one of the easy desserts you can make any time of year.
Whether it a summer barbecue or a winter party, your family will always appreciate chewy S’mores Brownies! I am a huge fan of S’more’s and many S’mores desserts year-round!
The great thing about this recipe is that it comes from a mix! No one will know and they will be asking you for the recipe. One of the best brownie recipes ever!
But these that I made recently are so simple to make. And I can pretty much guarantee they will be well-loved. You can use a homemade brownie recipe, but to save time I used a store-bought’s mix to make them. Remember, I am all about saving time and taking worthy shortcuts.
This is one of those recipes that I make often. They look amazing and taste great!
After you bake your brownies, add the marshmallows and some chocolate chips. Then broil at 500° for 90 seconds. I put mine on the highest shelf and be sure to watch it because ovens run a little differently.
Then I sprinkle with graham cracker cereal. For the topping, I melt some more chocolate chips. To save time, I just place them on a paper plate and melt them in the microwave by cooking at high power for about two minutes. When the chips become soft, I smash them on a plate with a spoon. Then I pour the melted chocolate and throw out the paper plate and throw the plate away. So simple!
And oh these delicious S’ mores brownies!
These are so good! Don’t forget to pin this recipe.
I remember making my first s’mores at a campfire while in Girl Scouts. Those were fun and carefree days of crafting, singing, service and playing games outside until it got dark.
Do you love S’mores brownies and the tasty combination of marshmallows, chocolate and graham crackers? Do you have a Pinterest board of just S’mores? I do.
Easy S’mores Brownie Recipe – Great dessert idea from a Brownie Mix
Smores Brownies from a Mix
- Boxed Brownie Mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1/2 cup graham cracker breakfast cereal
- 2/3 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
- Bake brownies according to package directions
- Add marshmallows and 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- Broil on the top rack in oven at 500° for 90 seconds until marshmallows turn light brown
- Remove from oven
- Melt 1/3 cup chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl or paper plate
- drizzle melted chocolate on brownies
- Cool completely before slicing
More S’mores Dessert Recipes
- S’ mores cupcakes are a wonderful way to enjoy the flavors of smores for summer.
- S’mores Cookies – The flavors of smores in a fun cookie!
- S’ mores Marshmallow Pops – A fun summer treat that embraces the flavor of summer.
- S’mores Golden Graham Treats – These delicious treats are a fun twist with all the flavors of s’mores.
- S’mores Ice Cream – An easy no-churn ice cream recipe with the flavors of marshmallow, chocolate and graham crackers.
- S’mores Mix – A tasty trail mix with all the flavors of s’mores.
If you are not yet subscribing to my newsletter, you can subscribe here. I share a few things that I don’t share here and I email you only once a week. I know how valuable your time is and respect that tremendously!
If you try this recipe or any other recipe on Organized Island, please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know where you found it in the comments below, I love hearing from you! To see what I am up to, check out my stories on Instagram and let me know you are following. It would bring me much joy!
Want to streamline your weekly meals? Check out my Beginner’s Guide to Meal Planning book on Amazon.
Besides the original way over a campfire, what’s your favorite way to enjoy the flavor of s’mores? If you have a tasty recipe, let me know so I can add it to my board. We hope you enjoyed this S’mores Brownies recipe. If you love this recipe as much as we do, please write a 5 star review, and help me share the recipe on Pinterest!