This S'mores Mix is delicious as a party snack, picnic snack, or lunch box snack. Made with just a few ingredients, this S'mores snack mix is tasty and fun!
This is another one of my fun S'mores recipes. If you have been here a while you know that I love making all kinds of s'mores snacks.
Why This Recipe
Nothing says the summer taste of S'mores. Marshmallows, chocolate, and graham cracker flavors come together in this delicious snack mix that is perfect for outings, gatherings, and road trips
This is a no-bake recipe that I make a few times a year. The ingredients are easy to have on hand and people love the idea of a s'mores type of snack.
The ingredients in this recipe are inexpensive and the entire recipe only takes a few minutes to prepare. You will just need to allow some time for the chocolate to harden.
This snack mix is such a favorite and you can make it any time of year. It makes a good football munching snack too!
Ingredients For S'mores Snack Mix
Cereal Mix - I use the Chex cereal in the Rice and the Chocolate varieties.
Graham Cracker Cereal- My favorite to use is Golden Grahams cereal.
Marshmallows - Use mini marshmallows for this recipe.
Chocolate Chips - You can use either milk or semi-sweet chocolate chips.
Melting Wafers - Use chocolate
How to Make S'mores Snack Mix
- In a large bowl, combine both Chex cereals and graham cracker cereal.
- Add mini-marshmallows chocolate chips.
- Spread out on a cookie sheet and drizzle with chocolate.
- Once chocolate sets, mix together and place in sealed containers or treat bags.
I like to make little S'mores Trail Mix packets. These are perfect for on-the-go and lunchbox snacks.
Timesaving Tips to make this perfect every time
- Store any leftover snack mix in an airtight container so the marshmallows don’t harden.
- You can add peanuts, almonds or cashews to the recipe if you like.
- Double the recipe and make some for friends or neighbors.
- You can add chocolate-covered pretzels or regular pretzels to your mix.
What Goes Well With S'mores Mix?
Just about any party snack goes great with this Mix
Can You Make the Mix Ahead of time?
Yes, you can make this the day before.
More S'mores Snack Recipes
S’ mores cupcakes are a wonderful way to enjoy the flavors of smores for summer.
S’mores Cookies – The flavors of smores in a fun cookie!
S’ mores Marshmallow Pops – A fun summer treat that embraces the flavor of summer.
S’ mores Brownies – Level up a storebought brownie mix for a delicious dessert.
S'mores Golden Graham Treats - These delicious treats are a fun twist with all the flavors of s'mores.
S'mores Ice Cream - An easy no-churn ice cream recipe with the flavors of marshmallow, chocolate and graham crackers.
- 3 cups Chocolate Chex mix cereal
- 1 cup Rice Chex Cereal
- 4 cups Golden Grahams cereal
- 5 oz mini marshmallows
- 1 cup milk or semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 oz ½ cup melting wafers
- In a large bowl, mix together cereals, mini-marshmallows and chocolate chips,
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread out the mix.
- In a small bowl, melt chocolate melting wafers in the microwave according to package instructions.
- Drizzle melted chocolate over the top of the s'mores mix.
- Let set in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Remove from fridge and serve or store.
You can add peanuts, almonds or cashews to the recipe if you like.
Double the recipe and make some for friends or neighbors.
You can add chocolate-covered pretzels or regular pretzels to your mix.
If you are not yet subscribing to my CELEBRATE THE SEASON newsletter, you can subscribe to the newsletter here. I share a few things that I don’t share here and I email you only once a week. I know how valuable your time is and respect that tremendously!
Don't forget to bookmark this recipe.
If you try this recipe or any other recipe on Organized Island, please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know where you found it in the comments below, I love hearing from you! To see what I am up to, check out my stories on Instagram and let me know you are following. It would bring me much joy!
Want to streamline your weekly meals? Check out my Beginner's Guide to Meal Planning book on Amazon.