This S’ mores dip is sure to delight any S’ mores fan. Made in just a few minutes with the delicious taste of marshmallow, chocolate and graham crackers.
S’mores are great year-round, but summer is truly the best time to enjoy them. We make them on every camping trip and enjoy the flavor s in many forms (see additional S’mores recipes below).
I’m here listening to the new Taylor Swift album and wondering how it is that July is almost over. We have been at a slower setting this year, but it still seems to be going by rather fast.
When you are in the mood for something S’ mores, this easy dip recipe is perfect to whip together and serve with crackers or cookies you have on hand. Super easy to make and always enjoyed!
Today’s recipe is a wonderful reminder of camping days too! We just went camping last weekend and while it was a bit warm, it was really great to sleep under the stars and enjoy the summer moments.
List of main ingredients:
Chocolate Chips– I recommend using milk chocolate chips for this recipe. Semi-sweet is less sweet and won’t taste as well.
Marshmallows – Use mini marshmallows for this recipe. If all you have are large marshmallows, you can trim them with scissors as an alternative.
Crackers (dippers) – You can use graham crackers, Nilla wafers, Peanut butter cookies, chocolate wafers, sandwich cookies, or butter crackers with this dip.
How to make S’mores Dip
The full recipe is below, but the simple steps to make this are:
- Spread a glass or metal pie pan with chocolate chips.
- Top with mini marshmallows.
- Bake and serve with cookies or crackers.
For more great S’ mores recipes ideas:
- S’ mores cupcakes are a wonderful way to enjoy the flavors of smores for summer.
- S’mores Cookies – The flavors of smores in a fun cookie!
- S’ mores Marshmallow Pops – A fun summer treat that embraces the flavor of summer.
- S’ mores Brownies – Level up a storebought brownie mix for a delicious dessert.
Don’t forget to bookmark this recipe.
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 3 to 4 cups milk chocolate morsels
- Graham crackers and/or butter cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Pour milk chocolate morsels into a round pie plate. Spread into an even layer.
3. Top milk chocolate with marshmallows.
4. Place in the oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until the chocolate has melted and the marshmallows are golden. Be aware that the milk chocolate morsels may retain their shape but will be glossy when melted. Do not overcook.
5. Serve with graham crackers or butter cookies.
- To reheat or to soften marshmallows: Place pie plate in the microwave and heat for 30 seconds. Watch carefully as the marshmallows will expand and bubble.
If you are not yet subscribing to my newsletter, you can subscribe here. I share a few things that I don’t share here and I email you only once a week. I know how valuable your time is and respect that tremendously!
If you try this recipe or any other recipe on Organized Island, please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know where you found it in the comments below, I love hearing from you! To see what I am up to, check out my stories on Instagram and let me know you are following. It would bring me much joy!
Want to streamline your weekly meals? Check out my Beginner’s Guide to Meal Planning book on Amazon.