This Starbucks brownies copycat recipe will please any chocolate lover.These Starbucks double fudge brownies are rich, fudgy brownies that taste like the real thing from the store and are delicious!
Why This Recipe Rocks
These chewy brownies are full of chocolate flavor and taste just like the real thing.Now you can enjoy the double chocolate chunk brownies in the comfort of your own home.
This chocolate brownie recipe only requires 8 ingredients and less than an hour to make. It is the best brownie recipe!
It is one of those great recipes that people will request from you.
Just a few simple ingredients are needed for this recipe. Refer to the recipe card for the measurements.
- all purpose flour
- butter - be sure to use real butter for best results.
- chocolate chunks
See recipe card for quantities.
- stand mixer or electric mixer (hand)
- large bowl
- square baking dish
How to Make Copycat Starbucks Brownies
The full recipe instructions for crumbl copycat recipe are in the recipe card, below but here is a step by step overview of the recipe
Mix together eggs, vanilla and sugar.
Add dry ingredients.
Fold in chocolate chunks.
Add chocolate chips.
Bake as directed.
Hint: .Let brownies cool completely before cutting.
You can change up this recipe very easily.
- Caramel sauce - top with caramel sauce an a little bit of whipped cream for a tasty treat.
- Ice Cream - add a scoop of vanilla ice cream for an elevated dessert idea.
- Starbucks espresso brownie - Add 1 tablespoon espresso powder to the batter.
You will need a few basic kitchen tools:
- large bowl
- spoon or hand mixer
- square baking pan
- rubber spatula
Store leftovers in an airtight container. Good for 2-3 days.
For chewier brownies use ½ cup white sugar and ½ cup of brown sugar.
Be sure to let brownies cool to room temperature before slicing.
More Starbucks Copycat Recipe Ideas
Starbucks Copycat Pumpkin Bread
Starbucks Caramel Macchiato Copycat Recipe
Starbucks Brownies Recipe
- 8*8 baking dish
- Parchment paper or Non stick baking spray
- large mixing bowl
- Rubber Spatula
- ½ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs brought to room temp
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour scooped and leveled
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips or chocolate chunks
- Preheat the oven to 350
- Line 8*8 baking dish with parchment paper or spray with non stick baking spray and set aside.
- In a medium sized bowl, melt the butter in 15 second increments (so it doesnt explode) until fully melted
- Add in granulated sugar to melted butter and whisk to combine.
- Next add in the eggs and vanilla. Whisk until incorporated.
- Sift in the dry ingredients: cocoa powder, salt and flour.
- Stir brownie mix using a rubber spatula.
- Add in 1 ½ cup of the chocolate (chips, chunks or chopped pieces) and fold together with the rubber spatula.
- Pour brownie batter into the baking dish.
- Add the remaining chocolate to the top and lightly press into the mixture.
- Bake for 25-30 mins (until the edges are set and a toothpick comes out with a few crumbs but no batter)
- Allow to cool completely, then slice and serve.
We hope you enjoyed these copycat Starbucks double chocolate brownies. It's one of our favorite brownie recipes.
If you are not yet subscribing to my CELEBRATE THE SEASON newsletter, you can subscribe here. I share easy recipes for the season and a few things that I don’t share here. I email you only once a week as I know how valuable your time is and respect that tremendously!
I love the brownie that you have❤️
Tanya @ Mom's Small Victories
oh my word this looks amazing! pinned it to try it later! stopping by from happiness is homemade!
I can't get over how good these look. I LOVE those brownies. I have to try this.