This easy Hot Chocolate Charcuterie Board is a perfect treat for a chilly day or evening! So inexpensive to put together, but an easy way of making a memorable moment!
Hot chocolate is a favorite this time of year, and can I just say that this year more than ever, hot cocoa can really help wrap me up like a comforting blanket! What a year this has been and what a time for some chocolate comfort.
I hope this week finds you cozy and well! I have been embracing the season and already have my Christmas decor out inside my home.
Today I am sharing a fun hot chocolate board that is fun, festive and easy! Perfect for sharing with the family or for enjoying the holiday movies together. Best thing is that it is no expensive and chances are, you have most of the items in your pantry already.
Specialty Hot Chocolate Drink Recipes
- Nutella Hot Chocolate- Hot chocolate with the wonderful flavor of hazelnut!
- Best Hot Chocolate - My favorite stovetop hot chocolate recipe.
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate - Cocoa with a peppermint twist!
- White Hot Chocolate - A wonderful White Chocolate version of hot cocoa.
- Hot Vanilla Milk – Delicious warm drink made without chocolate..
How to make A Hot Chocolate Board
- Charcuterie Board (Large Wooden Cutting Board or Large Wooden Turntable)
- Presentation Bowls
- Presentation Spoons
The great thing about making a hot cocoa board is that you can change it up each time with items you have. Here are a few recommendations:
Marshmallows – of course, these are always a favorite. I recommend mini marshmallows or these tiny marshmallows for fun.
Chocolate Chips – White chocolate chips and some creaminess and flavor to hot cocoa.
Candy canes – These not only add a minty flavor, the make great stirring sticks [email protected]
Whipped Cream - Freshly made real whipped cream is wonderful, but you can also use the refrigerated readymade whipped creams!
Sprinkles - Always a hit, colorful sprinkles just make everything better!
Candies - Soft caramels, junior mints and red hots are simple ways to add flavor to hot cocoa.
- Decide what ingredients you will include.
- Prepare boiling water or milk for cocoa.
- Start by putting bowls or mugs with spoons for your spoonable toppings.
- Add candies and marshmallows by grouping them together on the board.
- The key to creating a robust and appealing board is to cover as much of the board as possible. Fill in any extra spaces with marshmallows or clean holiday decorations.This recipe serves 8 but you can easily modify to suit the number of servings you would lke.
Hot Chocolate Charcuterie BoardThis easy Hot Chocolate Charcuterie Board is a perfect treat for a chilly day or an evening! So inexpensive to put together, but an easy way of making a memorable moment!Servings 8Calories 916kcal
- 16 oz bag of marshmallows
- 16 oz bag of mini marshmallows
- 1 box mini candy canes
- 10 oz bag mini chocolate chips
- 1 bag Hershey’s Kisses holiday candy cane mint candies
- 11 oz pack caramel candies
- ½ cup crushed candy canes
- 4 cups whipped cream
- 1 cup sweetened coconut flakes
- White Chocolate Dipped Oreos
- 8 Individual Packs of Hot Cocoa
NutritionServing: 1g | Calories: 916kcal | Carbohydrates: 179g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 25mg | Sodium: 320mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 137g
Don't forget to bookmark this recipe.
If you are not yet subscribing to my CELEBRATE THE SEASON newsletter, you can subscribe here. I share a few things that I don’t share here and I email you only once a week. I know how valuable your time is and respect that tremendously!
If you try this recipe or any other recipe on Organized Island, please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know where you found it in the comments below, I love hearing from you! To see what I am up to, check out my stories on Instagram and let me know you are following. It would bring me much joy!
Want to streamline your weekly meals? Check out my Beginner's Guide to Meal Planning book on Amazon.