This easy Slow Cooker Hot Chocolate is pure chocolate goodness wafting through my kitchen and offering a delicious hot drink. Perfect for a day of reading or movie watching, this recipe is easy to make and is tasty to enjoy.
This easy Hot Chocolate recipe is a nice way to enjoy the holidays and make a large batch of hot cocoa.
Happy Morning Friends!
As you know we are all about celebrating the season here on the island. After releasing our popular Hot Vanilla Milk and other hot chocolate recipes, I received emails asking if I had a slow cooker recipe.
Today’s Slow Cooker Hot Chocolate recipe is in response to those looking for a slow cooker recipe.
For more great hot drink recipes, check out
- Hot Apple Cider – A delicious hot apple cider with cinnamon and a hint of orange.
- Chocolate– Hot chocolate with the wonderful flavor of hazelnut!
- Best Hot Chocolate – My favorite stovetop hot chocolate recipe.
- White Hot Chocolate – A wonderful White Chocolate version of hot cocoa.
- Hot Vanilla Milk – Delicious warm drink made without chocolate..
This slow cooker recipe just takes a few ingredients.
List of main ingredients:
Heavy Cream –I recommend using half and half or heavy cream for the richest hot chocolate. The milk in this recipe will cut through the heaviness of cream for a nice, balanced cup of cocoa and v
Candy Bars– Milk chocolate bars work best for this recipe. They add a deep chocolatey flavor to the hot chocolate.
Marshmallows – Use mini marshmallows or whipped topping for this recipe
Hot Chocolate Mix – Keep this Homemade Hot Chocolate Mix in your pantry all season long!
How to make Crockpot Hot Chocolate
The full recipe is below, but the basic steps are:
- Warm the milk and vanilla.
- Add the chocolate mix and candy bars.
- Stir well with a whisk.
- Cook on low for 2 hours and serve in mugs, then top with marshmallows.
Don’t forget to bookmark this recipe.
Slow Cooker Hot Chocolate
1. In a large slow cooker combine milk, heavy cream and vanilla 2. Add hot chocolate mix 3. Break chocolate bars into pieces and add on top of mix 4. Cover and set slow cooker to low for 2 hours or until warm, stir occasionally Hot Chocolate Mix Recipe - keep this mix on hand all season!
Whisk until well combined
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 574Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 37mgSodium: 564mgCarbohydrates: 93gFiber: 3gSugar: 75gProtein: 14g
1. In a large slow cooker combine milk, heavy cream and vanilla
2. Add hot chocolate mix
3. Break chocolate bars into pieces and add on top of mix
4. Cover and set slow cooker to low for 2 hours or until warm, stir occasionally
Hot Chocolate Mix Recipe - keep this mix on hand all season!
If you are not yet subscribing to my CELEBRATE THE SEASON newsletter, you can subscribe here. I share a few things that I don’t share here and I email you only once a week. I know how valuable your time is and respect that tremendously!
If you try this recipe or any other recipe on Organized Island, please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know where you found it in the comments below, I love hearing from you! To see what I am up to, check out my stories on Instagram and let me know you are following. It would bring me much joy!
Want to streamline your weekly meals? Check out my Beginner’s Guide to Meal Planning book on Amazon.