Check out our suggestions for Inexpensive Holiday gifts! Save money this season with these fun suggestions! Most of these ideas are only a couple of dollars.
For the holidays, I always want to give a little gift to the people I work with. However, this is about a dozen people, so I have to be frugal and keep the gift cost between $1 - 2. I give everyone the same gift to keep it simple. This year, I am making little sets of jams and lottery tickets.
On the tag, I wrote, "have a sweet holiday and a prosperous new year". So the jam represents the "sweet" and the lottery ticket represents the "prosperous". Half of the gift is the packaging, so I put each gift in a cellophane bag with some rafia stuffing, added a lable, and then tied it together with a bow. Total cost = about $2.25.
These gift ideas are great to buy in bulk too! I can get many of these things at the dollar store or on amazon If your dollar store doesn't have them, check online.
I also find that I can change these up for other holidays. These make great cheap birthday gifts or get well gifts too! You can put together cheap gifts for under $5 that are cute and innovative!
These are also great inexpensive gifts for coworkers. I love that I can give my coworkers a little something without breaking the bank.
Inexpensive Holiday Gifts
Here are a few other really simple, inexpensive gift ideas that make for cheap gifts for friends and family but are still great gifts to receive.
- Homemade Almond Roca - a delicious gift idea for chocolate and almond fans!
- Chocolate Mint Candies - with a message:You were "mint" to have a Merry Christmas
- Cookies or brownies- wrap a few in a cute gift bag and attach the recipe
- Coffee or tea packets
- Hot Cocoa Mix
- Lip balms or hand lotion
- Gloves or jewelry
- Nail polish or manicure set
- Cookie cutters, with a cookie recipe attached
- S'mores kits - chocolate, marshmallows & graham crackers wrapped in bag
- Jellies or Jams (mini-sized) with message - You are my jam!
- Notebook and pen tied together with a cute bow
- A Homemade bookcover with a highlighter
- Homemade candle
- small purse mirror
- Lottery Tickets
- Packs of gum bought in bulk
- Homemade candy bark or roca
- Bookmarks - pictured below.
- Homemade trail mix
- Chocolate covered peanut clusters- make your own.
- Adorable Llama pens
- Almost anything from the Target dollar bins or dollar store
What else can you think of?
For more great gift ideas, check out:
Gift Ideas for Crafters - Great, helpful gifts for the crafter in your life.
Savory Homemade Gift Ideas - Wonderful food gifts for friends and family. Great for those that are hard to shop for.
Coffee And Cocoa Gift Ideas - Awesome DIY mix ideas.
Cozy Gift Ideas - Fun gift ideas for the person that loves and craves comfort. Especially great for wintertime!
Gifts for Home Cooks - Great ideas for the person that loves to cook for others!
We hope you enjoyed our cheap gift guide. We strive to help you make the most of the time celebrating all the moments.
If you are not yet subscribing to my CELEBRATE THE SEASON newsletter, you can subscribe here. I share a few things that I don’t share here and I email you only once a week. I know how valuable your time is and respect that tremendously!
If you try this recipe or any other recipe on Organized Island, please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know where you found it in the comments below, I love hearing from you! To see what I am up to, check out my stories on Instagram and let me know you are following. It would bring me much joy!
Want to streamline your weekly meals? Check out my Beginner's Guide to Meal Planning book on Amazon.