It's time to get cozy and warm-up! I just love gathering near a fire and relaxing and today I am sharing some of my favorite cozy gift ideas. This post contains affiliate links that help support this blog. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Hello Friends! Are you loving thee cooler days? Do you just love to be cozy like me? Honestly, the sense of cozy is one of my favorite sensory aspects of the season. There is nothing like grabbing a warm blanket, starting a fire and sipping a warm beverage while reading, watching a movie or just hanging with friends.
I have always loved surrounding myself in comfort, and lately, I have seen an increase in awareness of the Hygge approach to wellness. If you don’t know what exactly Hygge is, it is a Danish term used to describe a feeling of comfort, coziness, and contentment.
It means taking time to be present and indulging in all the good things and people in your life. It is truly a mantra I have lived by, before even being aware of the term.
Time spent slowing down and simplifying are is truly time well-spent and we are all about making the most of our time.
With that in mind, today I wanted to share some cozy inspiration for your holiday gifts or your own wish list. The weather is finally chilly and we have had our first rain of the season.
Now more than ever, I want to savor the coziness and comforts of warmth and relaxation. You may want to think of it as a kind of Hygge approach to gift-giving.
Cozy Gift Ideas
First of all, there is nothing like a cozy blanket to curl up with. I love the ones with fleece on one side and sweater cabling on the other. They are easily washable and are great for tv watching, book reading, and bullet journaling.
These gold Mugs are the perfect vessel for hot chocolate, cider or coffees. They are so glam too!
Of course, if you want great coffee, This Nespresso machine makes the best coffee for a home coffee machine.This machine comes with a frother and makes expresso, coffee and lattes in seconds.
This lovely short plush robe is perfect for cold mornings and is less than $20 bucks. They have it in a few different patterns and it also washes easily
This Amazon Fire Stick is nearly life-changing. It offers a great way to stream a fun movie or series. for less than a month's worth of lattes.
Here are a few more cozy gift ideas.
- Amazon Fire Tablet: great for reading a book or watching a movie.
- Barefoot Dreams Cozy Socks: big thick socks to keep you warm.
- Hot Chocolate Gift Set: Everyone loves to warm up with hot cocoa!
- Electric/Heated t: will keep you toasty even on the coldest days!
- ‘The Year of Cozy’ Coffee Table Book: A compilation of cozy crafts, recipes and more.
- Stress Relief Aromatherapy Candle: with a gentle Eucalyptus Spearmint scent.
- Cable Knit Beanie Hat: A soft beanie with a pom-pom.
- Memory Foam Slippers: these guard against cold floors and keep your feet cozy.
- ‘Hello Gorgeous’ Mug: perfect for hot tea, cocoa or cider.
- Bathtub Tray: the perfect way to relax with a hot bath.
- Scented Bath Bombs for that hot bath.
- The Little Book of Hygge - for that someone that could use a little Hygge inspiration.
- Pajama lounge pants - I could live in these all winter.
I believe that practicing a little self-care is something that everyone needs to do more of and what better way to welcome the season with things that will comfort and warm up your life.
So there you have it, my friends. A sampling of things to get cozy with. Let me know something you love that raises your coziness level in the comments below.
If you are not yet subscribing to my CELEBRATE THE SEASON newsletter, you can subscribe here. I share lots of seasonal recipes, tips and crafts and a few things that I don’t share here. Please know that I email you only once a week. I know how valuable your time is and respect that tremendously!
Want to streamline your weekly meals? Check out my Beginner's Guide to Meal Planning book on Amazon.
We hope you loved this simple dollar store craft idea. How about you - are you fall crafting yet?