It’s time to get cozy and I just love gathering near a fire and relaxing – here are some of my favorite cozy gift ideas. This post contains affiliate links which help support this blog.
Do you love to be cozy? For me, it is one of my favorite aspects of the season. There is nothing like grabbing a warm blanket, starting a fire and sipping a warm beverage while reading, watching a movie or just hanging with friends.
I have always loved surrounding myself in comfort, and lately, I have seen an increase in awareness of the Hygge approach to wellness. If you don’t know what exactly Hygge is, it is a Danish term used to describe a feeling of comfort, coziness, and contentment. It means taking time to be present and indulging in all the good things and people in your life. It is truly a mantra I have lived by, before even being aware of the term.
Time spent slowing down and simplifying are is truly time well-spent and at we are all about making the most of our time.
With that in mind, today I wanted to share some cozy inspiration for your holiday gifts or your own wish list. The weather is finally chilly and we have had our first rain of the season. Now more than ever, I want to savor the coziness and comforts of warmth and relaxation. You may want to think of it as a kind of Hygge approach to gift-giving.
Cozy Gift Ideas
- Fleece Wrap Robe: to wake up or wind down with.
- Amazon Fire Tablet: great for reading a book.
- Barefoot Dreams Cozy Socks: big thick socks to keep you warm.
- Hot Chocolate Gift Set: Everyone loves to warm up with hot cocoa!
- Electric/Heated t: will keep you toasty even on the coldest days!
- ‘The Year of Cozy’ Coffee Table Book: A compilation of cozy crafts, recipes and more.
- Stress Relief Aromatherapy Candle: with a gentle Eucalyptus Spearmint scent.
- Amazon Fire Stick: stream a fun movie.
- Cable Knit Beanie Hat: A soft beanie with a pom-pom.
- Memory Foam Slippers: these guard against cold floors and keep your feet cozy.
- ‘Hello Gorgeous’ Mug: perfect for hot tea, cocoa or cider.
- Bathtub Tray: the perfect way to relax with a hot bath.
- Scented Bath Bombs for that hot bath.
- The Little Book of Hygge – for that someone that could use a little Hygge inspiration.
- Pajama lounge pants – I could live in these all winter.
- These wonderful Belgium Chocolate Candies from Grand Belgian Specialties. So wonderful and perfect with wine!
- A subscription to Degusta Box – A wonderful snack and food package is delivered each month. See more information here.
I believe that practicing a little self-care is something that everyone needs to do more of and what better way to welcome the season with things that will comfort and warm up your life.
If you are wondering what to do with all of those leftovers, we have a great round up of delicious recipes for leftover turkey that are not sandwiches here.
So there you have it, my friends. A sampling of things to get cozy with. Let me know something you love that raises your coziness level in the comments below.