This No Bake Oreo Cheesecake recipe is super easy and it is delicious! This is my version of a classic dessert with a little sweet ingredient added for wonderful flavor!
This is one of those desserts that is great any time of year. The best part is that it does not take much time or effort to make this wonderful frozen dessert.
How is your week going? I have been binge-watching movies and trying not to over-buy for the holidays. It might be too late but I am ok with that since it has been quite a year.
Today’s recipe is an easy one when you are looking for a decadently tasty dessert that you can put together quickly. I love simple recipes like this one because I can use ingredients I already have on hand and the amount of clean up is minimal.
Today’s recipe is a wonderful dessert cheesecake. It is made in minutes and wonderfully tasty once it sets in the freezer.
For more great dessert recipes ideas, check out:
- Coca Cola Cake – My favorite version of this decadent chocolate cake with chocolate frosting. SO COOD!
- Sour Cream Pound Cake – Just 7 ingredients for this delicious pound cake!
- Streusel Coffee Cake – A retro recipe that I first made in home economics class.
- Lemon Blueberry Cake – A light lemon cake that celebrates the flavors of spring and summer.
- Easy Banana Bread – Made with bananas, brown sugar and pecans, this bread is amazing!
This recipe is different from the traditional oreo cheesecake because I added a sweet ingredient.
List of main ingredients:
Oreo Crust – You can either purchase a premade crust, or make it yourself. o make a crust, crush 16 whole Oreos into a bowl and add 4 tablespoons melted butter. Press into a pie pan and let sit for a few minutes before filling.
Cream Cheese – I use the generic variety to save money.
Marshmallow– I use this marshmallow cream for the sweet marshmallow flavor.The addition of this creme is EVERYTHING in this recipe.
How to make No Bake Oreo Cheesecake
The full recipe is below, but there are just a few steps to make this delicious dessert:
- Mix cream cheese and other ingredients.
- Prepare or purchase a prepared cookie pie crust.
- Pour into crust.
- Chill and decorate.
The pie is so easy!
Don’t forget to bookmark this recipe.
No Bake Oreo Cheesecake
- 1 oreo pie crust
- two, 8 oz packages of cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup whipped cream or Cool Whip (8 oz), thawed
- 1/2 cup marshmallow fluff
- 20 Oreos (crushed, but reserve a few whole for topping)
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until well combined.
- Fold in whipped topping and 15 crushed cookie pieces.
- Spread into prepared pie crust.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Take the remaining 5 Oreo cookies and break up/chop into coarse pieces.
- Sprinkle on top of pie before serving and add whole Oreos for decoration. Keep leftovers refrigerated.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 538Total Fat: 32gSaturated Fat: 15gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 63mgSodium: 411mgCarbohydrates: 58gFiber: 1gSugar: 38gProtein: 6g
- I suggest using a premade crust, but you can also make your own with very little additional time To make a crust, crush 16 whole Oreos into a bowl and add 4 tablespoons melted butter. Press into a pie pan and let sit for a few minutes before filling.
- Make this the day before and chill until ready to serve.
- You can freeze this recipe before decorating the top, just bring out about 20 minutes before serving and decorate the top then.
If you are not yet subscribing to my CELEBRATE THE SEASON newsletter, you can subscribe here. I share a few things that I don’t share here and I email you only once a week. I know how valuable your time is and respect that tremendously!
If you try this recipe or any other recipe on Organized Island, please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know where you found it in the comments below, I love hearing from you! To see what I am up to, check out my stories on Instagram and let me know you are following. It would bring me much joy!
Want to streamline your weekly meals? Check out my Beginner’s Guide to Meal Planning book on Amazon.