This No Bake Oreo Cheesecake recipe is super easy and it is delicious! This is my version of a classic dessert with a little sweet ingredient added for wonderful flavor!
Like my Oreo Drip Cake, this is one of those desserts that is great any time of year. The best part is that it does not take much time or effort to make this wonderful frozen dessert.
Why You Will Love This Recipe
How is your week going? I have been binge-watching movies and trying not to over-buy for the holidays. It might be too late but I am ok with that since it has been quite a year.
Today’s recipe is an easy one when you are looking for a decadently tasty dessert that you can put together quickly. I love simple recipes like this one because it only requires a handful of ingredients I already have on hand
Today’s recipe is a wonderful dessert cheesecake. It is made in with simple ingredients in minutes and wonderfully tasty once it sets in the freezer. It is also a no bake so super easy to put together
This easy dessert is such a crowd pleaser too!
No Bake Cheesecake Ingredients
This recipe is different from the traditional oreo cheesecake because I added a sweet ingredient.
Oreo Crust – You can either purchase a premade crust, or make it yourself. o make a crust, crush 16 whole Oreo cookies into fine crumbs using a baggie or food processor. into a bowl and add 4 tablespoons melted butter. Press into a pie pan and let sit for a few minutes before filling.
Cream Cheese – I use the generic variety to save money. Use the full-fat cream cheese in the block form at room temperature for best results.
Heavy Whipping Cream or Frozen whipped topping
Marshmallow– I use this marshmallow cream for the sweet marshmallow flavor.The addition of this creme is EVERYTHING in this recipe.
- hand mixer or stand mixer
- large bowl
- rubber spatula
How to make No Bake Oreo Cheesecake
The full recipe is below, but there are just a few steps to make this delicious dessert:
- In a large bowl, beat the whipped cream until stiff peaks form ( if not using cool whip). Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix softened cream cheese and other ingredients. Mix well with an electric mixer on low to medium speed.
- Prepare or purchase a prepared cookie pie crust.
- Pour cream cheese mixture into crust.
- Chill and decorate with oreo crumbs and a few oreo cookies.
The pie is so easy!
Pro Tips and Timesaver Shortcuts
- I suggest using a premade crust, but you can also make your own with very little additional time To make a crust, crush 16 whole Oreos into a bowl and add 4 tablespoons melted butter.
- Press into a pie pan and let sit for a few minutes before filling.
- Make this frozen Oreo cheesecake the day before and chill until ready to serve.
You can freeze this recipe before decorating the top, just bring out about 20 minutes before serving and decorate the top then.
- You can use any leftover creamy Oreo cheesecake filling in cannolis and parfaits.
- You can make your own whipped cream from heavy cream.
Serving and Storage Suggestions
- Serve with a dollop of whipped cream or whipped topping. Sprinkle a few Oreo cookie pieces or crumbs on the whipped cream.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in your freezer. You can also wrap individual slices in parchment paper or plastic wrap and then place wrapped slices in a large ziploc bag. These are perfect for creating individual servings for later.
Don't forget to bookmark this recipe.
More delicious Easy Desserts
- Coca Cola Cake - My favorite version of this decadent chocolate cake with chocolate frosting. SO COOD!
- Sour Cream Pound Cake - Just 7 ingredients for this delicious pound cake!
- Streusel Coffee Cake - A retro recipe that I first made in home economics class.
- Lemon Blueberry Cake – A light lemon cake that celebrates the flavors of spring and summer.
- Easy Banana Bread – Made with bananas, brown sugar and pecans, this bread is amazing!
- Chocolate Trifle Recipe - Delicious chocolate and cream trifles.
- Pistachio Pie - A lovely and easy frozen dessert that is always a hit.
- Cookie Cake - A giant cookie cake to be shared!
- Oreo McFlurry - Just like the one from McDonalds.
- Cookies and Cream Cupcakes -
No Bake Oreo Cheesecake
No Bake Oreo Cheesecake
- 1 oreo pie crust
- two 8 oz packages of cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup whipped cream or Cool Whip 8 oz, thawed
- ½ cup marshmallow fluff
- 20 Oreos crushed, but reserve a few whole for topping
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until well combined.
- Fold in whipped topping and 15 crushed cookie pieces.
- Spread into prepared pie crust.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Take the remaining 5 Oreo cookies and break up/chop into coarse pieces.
- Sprinkle crushed Oreos on top of pie before serving and add whole Oreos for decoration. Keep leftovers refrigerated.
We hope you enjoy this simple Oreo cheesecake recipe. If you are not yet subscribing to my CELEBRATE THE SEASON newsletter, you can subscribe here. I share a few things that I don’t share here and I email you only once a week. I know how valuable your time is and respect that tremendously!
If you try this recipe or any other recipe on Organized Island, please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know where you found it in the comments below, I love hearing from you! To see what I am up to, check out my stories on Instagram and let me know you are following. It would bring me much joy!
Want to streamline your weekly meals? Check out my Beginner's Guide to Meal Planning book on Amazon.
Scarlet is like.. "Man all of those ingredients are my favorite things - what could go wrong???"
Nothing at all.
LOL right? We love it for dessert all year!
We just love a good no-bake cheesecake! Pinned.
Laura Kelly Walters
I love this now that there are gluten free Oreos! I chose this as a feature for our linky party that kicked off today. 🙂
Thank you so much Laura! You made my day! ❤️
A classic dessert made easy! Thank you...loved it!
My son is SO into baking and his birthday is in two weeks. He wants to make a cheesecake, so I am going to suggest this one!
I'm no baker but I'm convinced you wrote this recipe for me! Thanks.
Oreo cheesecake should be a food group. So good!