This easy Peach Iced Tea is refreshing and delicious! If you love peaches, you will love this simple iced tea recipe.
I am a big fan of iced tea and a great way to change it up is to add some fresh fruit for a lovely seasonal twist.
I just got back from my Costco run and am now making some iced tea. Sometimes I make sun tea but most often I like to save time and make traditional tea so it is ready in minutes.
Today’s recipe is an easy one when you are looking for a delicious peach flavor in a cold beverage. Made in minutes wiht fresh peaches and so refreshing, like my peach milkshake!
Iced tea is not only easy to make, but it is also a very inexpensive drink to make.
Ingredients For this Recipe
Tea– Many ask, how many tea bags for a gallon of sweet tea? For this recipe, we are using three family-sized tea bags. If you are using regular tea bags, you will need eight of them for a gallon.
Peaches - I used red peaches, but you can use white or a mixture of both.
Water – Tap water is boiled for this recipe so no need to use bottled water.
Sugar – This has a bit of sugar in it, but you can control the sweetness to your taste and use less sugar if you want.
Variations on this recipe.
You can sweeten the tea with a dash of honey or agave syrup if you would rather.
How to Make Peach Iced Tea
The full recipe is below, but making peach iced tea is just three steps:
- Cook the peaches
- Strain the peaches
- Steep the tea bags & combine them.
Don't forget to bookmark this recipe!
Peach Iced Tea
Peach Iced Tea
- 4 large fresh peaches washed, pitted, and cut into chunks
- 10 to 16 cups water divided
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 family-size tea bags
- 1. In a medium pot, place the peaches, sugar, and 2 cups of water. Bring the mixture to a boil over medium-high heat. Cover and reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer for 20 to 30 minutes or until the peaches are falling apart.
- 2. Strain the peach syrup using a fine-mesh sieve over a medium bowl. Set peach syrup aside. (Save cooked peaches for another recipe or discard.)
- 3. Meanwhile, in a medium pot, bring 3 cups of water to a boil over medium-high heat. Remove the pot from heat and place the tea bags into the water. Allow to steep for 8 to 12 minutes. Gently press any excess liquid from the tea bags and discard the tea bags.
- 4.In a gallon-size pitcher, combine the peach syrup and the tea. Add the remaining water one cup at a time, tasting between additions until you reach the desired sweetness.
- 5.For best flavor, refrigerate overnight before serving.
More Refreshing Iced Tea Recipes
For more great refreshing, summer drink ideas, check out:
- Simple Sweet Tea Recipe - A McDonald's copycat recipe.
- Strawberry Iced Tea - Delicious iced tea with fresh strawberry juice!
- Easy Homemade Strawberry Lemonade – If you are a lemonade lover, you will love this refreshing twist.
- Watermelon Agua Fresca – A refreshing and thirst-quenching drink made from fresh watermelon. SO GOOD!
More Peach Recipes
- Homemade Peach Cobbler - A delicious peach cobbler recipe that is so easy to make!
- Peach Pecan Muffins – Great for a summer breakfast, brunch or a picnic.
- Peach Ice Cream – An easy no-churn ice cream made with fresh peaches and some cream.
- Peach Bourbon Smash - A sexy cocktail made with fres peaches! So good!
If you are not yet subscribing to my newsletter, you can subscribe here. I share a few things that I don’t share here and I email you only once a week. I know how valuable your time is and respect that tremendously!
If you try this recipe or any other recipe on Organized Island, please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know where you found it in the comments below, I love hearing from you! To see what I am up to, check out my stories on Instagram and let me know you are following. It would bring me much joy!
Want to streamline your weekly meals? Check out my Beginner's Guide to Meal Planning book on Amazon.