This sparkling peach vodka cocktail is the perfect beach cocktail for a hot summer day. This sweet peach vodka splash has lovely fruit flavors and is a great way to celebrate peach season.
Why You Will Love this Fruity Cocktail
This is one of those cocktails that is the perfect combination of fruity and light. No heavy syrup in this cocktail.
It is a easy cocktail to make with just a few simple ingredients and it is very refreshing. Classic cocktails are perfect for summer parties and gatherings.
Just a few simple ingredients are needed for this recipe. Refer to the recipe card for the measurements.
- fresh peaches - for peach slices
- peach vodka
- lemon lime soda
- lime juice
- ice cubes
See recipe card for quantities.
The full recipe instructions for crumbl copycat recipe are in the recipe card, below but here is a step by step overview of the recipe
Add a couple of peach slices to glass. Add Vodka.
Add lemon lime soda. Add a twist of lime.
Add splash of grenadine.
Add a peach wedge and enjoy! It is the perfect drink to celebrate the season.
You can add a sprig of fresh mint.
Here are a few substitutions:
- Club soda - instead of lemon lime soda, you can use pineapple juice, lemon juice or any kind of fresh fruit juice. This will give it a more fruity flavor.
- Peach juice or fresh peach puree - for a more intense peach flavor
- simple syrup or ginger ale - can be added to make it a little sweeter
It is easy to change up the base recipe too! Here are a few
- Kentucky peach vodka cocktail - substitute bourbon for the vodka
- peach schnapps drink- substitute the schnapps for the vodka.
- You can also use a cocktail shaker if desired.
- highball glass
- cutting board
Cocktails are best enjoyed when they are made. Store leftovers in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
The best way to enjoy - Serve a chilled cocktail glass, especially if it is a hot summer day.
More Great Cocktail Recipes
Sweet Peach Bourbon Snash - A delicious bourbon smash.
Captains' Rum Lemonade - A refreshing lemonade just for adults!
Ruby Reef Rum Punch – made with Elderflower liqueur, this is a tasty and beautiful cocktail.
Peach Vodka Cocktail
- 2 oz. peach vodka
- 4 oz. lemon lime soda
- ½ Juice of ½ a lime
- 1 slash of Grenadine
- Fresh peach slices + fresh lime wheels for garnish
- To your favorite cocktail glass, add a handful of ice and 2-3 fresh peach slices. Pour in peach vodka and lemon lime soda.
- Squeeze juice of ½ a lime into glass.
- Add a splash of grenadine. Stir.
- Garnish with a fresh peach slice and lime wheel.
I hope you enjoyed this delicious drink recipe.
If you are not yet subscribing to my CELEBRATE THE SEASON newsletter, you can subscribe here. I share easy recipes for the season and a few things that I don’t share here. I email you only once a week as I know how valuable your time is and respect that tremendously!