This easy fresh Peach Pecan muffin recipe is easily made with fresh peaches. We love to enjoy them as a breakfast but they also make a wonderful brunch side dish!
Hello Friends! I hope you are having a wonderful day! This time of year, I love to savor the season not only in activities but in recipes as well. These fruit muffins are just a perfect way to enjoy the season any time of year. Perfect for breakfast or a lunch box snack, I also love these for a picnic or brunch.
This fresh peach recipe with pecans makes for a bright beginning to the day. I like to use fresh peaches, but this can also be made with other fresh fruits including strawberries, bananas, and blueberries. This fruit muffin recipe only has a few ingredients, making it an easy fruit muffin recipe
Fresh, warm muffins are a wonderful way to start the mornings. Some of my favorite fresh fruit muffin recipes that we have shared before are
- Bake shop Lemon Muffins– These muffins are rich and cake-like, making them perfect for a breakfast or brunch.
- Banana Crunch Muffins – A lovely cake-like muffin that is a great way to use up leftover bananas.
- Simple Pineapple Muffins – Made with only five ingredients so this is really simple to whip up as a breakfast side in the morning.
Be sure to check them out as you just may discover your new favorite muffin recipe. Many of these fruits are at the peak of their season right now. You can also use frozen fruit as a substitute.
You can change up the nuts to your liking in this recipe. Walnuts and macadamia nuts both work well for this recipe.
- You can use canned peaches for this recipe. Just make sure to drain the peaches thoroughly.
- Pre-make your own muffin mix. Mix the dry ingredients together and store in an airtight container. Then just add fruit and dry ingredients when you are ready. It really saves time and you can make several mixes ahead of time.
- Cut your fruit the morning of, or the night before so it is ready to use when you are.
Peach Pecan Muffin Recipe
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup fresh peaches
- 3 tablespoons pecans chopped
Preheat oven to 375
Line pan with baking cups or grease muffin tin
Peel peaches, remove seed.
Chop peaches into small chunks.
Mix the dry ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
Add eggs and oil to dry ingredients.
Gently fold in peaches.
Pour into muffin tins about half full.
Sprinkle with chopped pecans.
Bake for 25-28 minutes.
We hope you enjoyed this quick and easy recipe. If you enjoyed this recipe, please consider sharing. We would love it if you did! If you make it and share it on Instagram, please tag us and let us know!