These simple pineapple muffins just require a few ingredients. They are light and have delicious little chunks of pineapple in them. Perfect for a spring breakfast or brunch idea and they always delight. You can use fresh or canned pineapple for this recipe, I have tried it both ways with good results.
The use of a baking mix helps cut the time to make these. This is one of my most-pinned recipes and people love them. Enjoy!
This Pineapple Muffins recipe is great for any time of year. Made with only five ingredients so this is really simple to whip up as a breakfast side in the morning. These are subtly sweet and have a mild pineapple taste. I made these over Presidents Day weekend as it was so nice having that extra day off of work.
I went to the craft store this weekend and can I just say that I could easily spend an hour in there with all the different types of crating, hobby and home decor that is out these days. I love shopping at craft stores and discovering all the wonderful new craft products out there. My weekend is a win when I can spend it craft shopping and muffin making!
- Fresh Strawberry Muffins –
- Lemon Breakfast Muffins – These Easy Lemon Breakfast Muffins are so easy to make and are rich and cake-like, making them perfect for breakfast or brunch.
- Chocolate Chip Muffins. -These lovely chocolate chip muffins from scratch taste amazing. But if you want to save time, try these 5 ingredients chocolate chip muffins.
- or a fun treat, try my Chocolate and Marshmallow muffins. They are so good, they have been pinned nearly 1000 times .
Easy Pineapple Muffins Recipe
- 2 cups Baking mix (like Bisquick or Jiffy)
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 8 oz can crushed pineapple
- Pre-heat over to 400°.
- Prepare muffin tins with liner or butter.
- Mix all ingredients together in a medium bowl until well-blended.
- Bake in oven 18-20 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
If you are not yet subscribing to my newsletter, you can subscribe here. I share a few things that I don’t share here and I email you only once a week. I know how valuable your time is and respect that tremendously!
If you try this recipe or any other recipe on Organized Island, please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know where you found it in the comments below, I love hearing from you! To see what I am up to, check out my stories on Instagram and let me know you are following. It would bring me much joy!
Want to streamline your weekly meals? Check out my Beginner’s Guide to Meal Planning book on Amazon.
What are you up to this weekend?