These simple pineapple muffins just require a few ingredients. They are light and have delicious little chunks of pineapple in them. Perfect for a spring breakfast or brunch idea and they always delight.
You can use fresh pineapple or canned pineapple for this easy muffin recipe, I have tried it both ways with good results.
The use of a baking mix helps cut the time to make these. This is one of my most-pinned recipes and people love them. Enjoy!
I went to the craft store this weekend and can I just say that I could easily spend an hour in there with all the different types of crating, hobby and home decor that is out these days. I love shopping at craft stores and discovering all the wonderful new craft products out there. My weekend is a win when I can spend it craft shopping and muffin making!
Why You Will Love These Homemade Muffins
This Pineapple Muffins recipe is great for any time of year. Made with only five ingredients so this is really simple to whip up as a breakfast side in the morning.
These are subtly sweet and have a mild pineapple flavor. They make a great snack or breakfast muffin.
These are made with just a handful of simple ingredients. I made these over Presidents Day weekend as it was so nice having that extra day off of work.
- baking mix
- crushed pineapple
- large bowl
- muffin tin
- paper liners
- chocolate chip muffins.
- All Bran Muffins - My favorite bran muffins for a delicious breakfast treat with fiber.
- or a fun treat, try my Chocolate and Marshmallow muffins. They are so good, they have been pinned nearly 1000 times .
- Fresh Strawberry Muffins - Wonderful, colorful muffins made with fresh strawberries.
- Lemon Breakfast Muffins - These Easy Lemon Breakfast Muffins are so easy to make and are rich and cake-like, making them perfect for breakfast or brunch.
More Easy Muffin and Bread Recipes
- 1 muffin pan
- 1 large mixing bowl
- 12 prepared muffin cups
- 2 cups Baking mix (like Bisquick or Jiffy)
- ⅔ cup sugar
- 1 egg
- ¾ cup milk
- 1 8 oz can crushed pineapple
- Pre-heat over to 400 degrees f.
- Prepare muffin tins with liner or butter.
- Mix all ingredients together in a medium bowl or large mixing until pineapple muffin batter is well-blended.
- Spoon batter into prepared cupcake liners
- Bake in oven 18-20 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool on a wire rack.