Did you have a good week? We went to a barbeque for the 4th and it was so nice to have the entire family there and the long weekend to enjoy together. It has been a busy week as I have been organizing some household files (I do this every midyear), incorporating more exercise into my routine and preparing for BlogHer (a blogging conference).
Another highlight of myweek was that I got a raise at work - yay! So I am celebrating with these muffins.
Once baked, let the muffins cool a few minutes.
Here are more blueberry recipes to celebrate Blueberry Month:
- Simple Pineapple Muffins - So easy and so delicious with bits of pineapple!
- 5 Ingredient Chocolate Chip Muffins- This is the easiest muffin recipe ever!
Bisquick Blueberry Muffins Recipe
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Prepare muffin tin with baking cups or grease muffin tin.
In a bowl, mix together baking mix, sugar, egg and melted butter. Fold in blueberries.
Pour into muffin tins.
Put a couple of blueberries on top of each muffin. I also like to sprinkle a little extra suger too before baking.
Bake for 14-16 minutes.
So now I want to know, what was one of the highlights of your week?
Bisquick Blueberry Muffins
- 2 cups Baking Mix Jiffy or Bisquick
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ⅔ cup milk
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 egg
- 1 cup blueberries (washed)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Prepare muffin tin with baking cups or grease muffin tin.
- In a bowl, mix together baking mix, sugar, egg and melted butter. Fold in blueberries.
- Pour into muffin tins.
- Put a couple of blueberries on top of each muffin. I also like to sprinkle a little extra suger too before baking.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes.
If you are not yet subscribing to my newsletter, you can subscribe here. I share a few things that I don’t share here and I email you only once a week. I know how valuable your time is and respect that tremendously!
If you try this recipe or any other recipe on Organized Island, please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know where you found it in the comments below, I love hearing from you! To see what I am up to, check out my stories on Instagram and let me know you are following. It would bring me much joy!
Want to streamline your weekly meals? Check out my Beginner's Guide to Meal Planning book on Amazon.