These super easy Bisquick Blueberry Muffins are made with the help of a baking mix. These easy recipe makes delicious flavorful muffins.
Bisquick mix, juicy blueberries and a handful of ingredients come together to make the easiest, moist blueberry muffins.
This is one of my delicious muffins recipes, so be sure to bookmark it.
Why This Bisquick Blueberry Muffins Recipe
Easy Blueberry Muffins - Baking mixes come pre-mixed with all the necessary dry ingredients, so you don't have to worry about measuring out individual ingredients. You will save time making them with the baking mix (aka pancake mix).
Delicious - The fruity flavors of blueberry come through in these muffins with fresh berries. Perfect with a cup of tea or cup of coffee. They are also nice beyond breakfast as a lunch box or late night snack.
Versatile - You can easily change up the berries on this easy blueberry muffins recipe to make moist, and fluffy muffins.
- baking mix
- white sugar
- milk - I use whole milk or 2% milk
Variations & Substitutions
Replace the cup of fresh blueberries with a cup of fresh raspberries or strawberries. Be sure to slice the strawberries.
Top these with a dusting of granulated sugar by adding a sprinkle of sugar to the tops of the muffins before baking.
If you are looking to make Blueberry muffins from scratch - I have a recipe for that too!
How to Make Bisquick Blueberry Muffins
- Prepare Muffin pan and heat oven.
- In a large bowl, combine Bisquick, sugar, egg and melted butter. Fold in blueberries.
- Pour the blueberry muffin batter into muffin pan.
- Bake as directed until golden brown.
- Use cupcake liners to line the pan for easy removal.
- Make a double batch and freeze some muffins in an airtight container in the freezer
- Prep the berries and the dry ingredients ahead of time, then just pull together when ready to make.
More Muffin Recipes
Bisquick Blueberry Muffins
- 1 large mixing bowl
- muffin tin
- paper liners
- Wire Rack
- 2 cups Baking Mix Jiffy or Bisquick
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ⅔ cup milk
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 egg
- 1 cup blueberries (washed)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees f. Prepare muffin tin with baking cups or grease muffin tin.
- In a bowl, mix together baking mix, sugar, egg and melted butter. Fold in blueberries.
- Pour into muffin tins.
- Put a couple of blueberries on top of each muffin. I also like to sprinkle a little extra suger too before baking.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes in preheated oven. Let muffins cool on a wire rack.
If you are not yet subscribing to my newsletter, you can subscribe here. I share a few things that I don’t share here and I email you only once a week. I know how valuable your time is and respect that tremendously!
Mmm these look really good! I have some blueberries in the fridge that i need to make something with asap, Im going to give this recipe a try!
Thanks Stephanie! I hope you try them!
That makes sense about July! Although I think sometimes it's as late as August for New England. We have ours starting in the garden but they're not pickable yet.
I can't wait!
Yum! These look super delicious and I even have all the ingredients! I'm going to have to give this recipe a try! Thanks for sharing Raquel!