This Easy Copycat Starbucks Pumpkin Bread is so delicious and just like the one you love from the coffeeshop This easy pumpkin bread is delicious on it’s own or with a little butter!
I like to make extra and make mini-loaves with the batter. This bread has a delicious pumpkin flavor!
Why This Recipe
Nothing says fall like delicious pumpkin bread. So good and so easy to make.
The result is a rich, spiced pumpkin bread that is wonderful as both a breakfast bread or as a dessert.
These loaves are also fun to give to friends and family as gifts.
Ingredients For Copycat Starbucks Pumpkin Bread
This recipe only requires a few simple ingredients.
Flour – You can use frozen shrimp or shrimp from the seafood section. Honestly, sometimes the shrimp in the seafood section has been
Sugar – I like to use light brown sugar. Granulated sugar is also needed in this recipe.
Pumpkin – Use canned pumpkin, do not use pumpkin pie filling or it will be too sweet.
Equipment and Kitchen Tools Needed
- hand or stand mixer
- loaf pan
How to Make Copycat Starbucks Pumpkin Bread
- In a large bowl, mix together wet ingredients (eggs, sugars, and vanilla).
- Add pumpkin to wet ingredients and mix dry ingredients in a separate medium bowl.
- Blend wet ingredients.
- Gradually add dry ingredients to wet ingredients.
- Mix until blended.
- Pour into a prepared loaf pan.
Bake 60 – 70 minutes until golden brown and toothpick or skewer comes out clean. Let cool on wire rack.
Copycat Starbucks Pumpkin Bread
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- Preheat the oven to 350
- Grease loaf pan
- In a large bowl combine flour, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder and salt, whisk
- together and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl beat together eggs, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla until combined.
- Add in pumpkin and oil and beat until combined.
- Lastly add in dry ingredients and mix until batter is smooth.
- This step should last 1-2 mins if all flour isn’t incorporated use a rubber spatula and fold the remainder in as to not make the batter tough when baking.
- Pour into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 60-70 min until skewer inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and let cool in pan for a minimum of 30 min.
- Place on wire rack to continue cooling.
Pro Tips and Timesaver Shortcuts
- To freeze: slice the bread in resealable plastic bags or plastic wrap and place in the freezer.
- To reheat: Warm in microwave on high for about 45 seconds and enjoy.
Does Starbucks Pumpkin Bread have Nuts?
No, Starbucks pumpkin bread is nut-free, but you can add nuts or chocolate chips if you like. Just add 1/2 cup of chopped nuts or chips before baking.
How do you test the doneness of pumpkin bread?
Insert a wood skewer (soaked in water first) or cake tester to check doneness. The skewer should come out clean (like a
More Delicious Pumpkin Recipes
- Easy Pumpkin Scones – These delicious scones are easy to make and great for brunch or breakfast.
- Pumpkin Mug Cake – so simple and a quick dessert for one or two people.
- Pumpkin Pecan Cookies – These pumpkin cookies are light and fluffy with crunchy pecans.
- Pumpkin Spice Latte – make your own at home!
- Pumpkin Mousse – A delicious fluffy and light pumpkin dessert idea!
- Pumpkin Spice Sheet Cake – one of my favorite fall recipes and filled with flavors of fall.
- Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes – A perfect fall dessert!
Don’t forget to bookmark this recipe.
We hope you enjoyed this delicious recipe idea. If you are not yet subscribing to my CELEBRATE THE SEASON newsletter, you can subscribe to the newsletter here. I share a few things that I don’t share here and I email you only once a week. I know how valuable your time is and respect that tremendously!
If you try this recipe or any other recipe on Organized Island, please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know where you found it in the comments below, I love hearing from you!
Want to streamline your weekly meals? Check out my Beginner’s Guide to Meal Planning book on Amazon.
This recipe only requires three ingredients.