A delicious Cinnamon Honey Butter recipe that goes deliciously with this Texas Roadhouse Copycat recipe for rolls or with homemade cornbread. This texas roadhouse butter recipe is easy to make and so worth it.
This delicious spread is one you will make over and over as it is such an easy recipe!
Why This Recipe
This Texas Roadhouse Cinnamon butter recipe is incredibly easy and is made with just three ingredients. What is great about this recipe is the way it elevates the flavors of the items it is served with.
The result is a smooth and creamy fluffy butter that is heavenly on rolls and bread and also great on vegetables too.
Homemade honey butter also makes a nice gift idea for friends.
Ingredients For Cinnamon Honey Butter
This recipe only requires a few simple ingredients.
Butter - I prefer to use unsalted butter for this recipe. Let it warm to room temperature before mixing. Make sure to use real butter.
Honey - Any type of natural or raw honey works great.
Cinnamon- Use ground cinnamon.
Equipment and Kitchen Tools Needed
- hand-held electric mixer or stand mixer
- mason jar or similar
How to Make Texas Roadhouse Butter
- Using a hand mixer, or a stand mixer with the whisk attachment, cream the softened butter on high speed in a mixing bowl.
- Add the cinnamon and the honey.
- Mix well until thoroughly combined.
- Store in a lidded container.
Serve the cinnamon butter on warm rolls.
More Compound Butter Recipes
Herb Butter Recipe - another great basic compound butter recipe.
Jalapeño Butter - great on meats and vegetables.
Homemade Cinnamon Honey Butter
- 1 cup 2 sticks unsalted butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl until well blended
- Place butter on parchment paper, cover and roll into log
- Twist ends of parchment paper
- Chill in refrigerator at least 24 hours before serving
Pro Tips and Timesaver Shortcuts
- For best results, use soft butter. If you don’t have time to let your butter come to room temperature microwave it on high for about 7-8 seconds at the most (don't let it melt).
- You can store the butter in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- If you want your honey butter sweeter, just add a little bit of honey.
What Can You Serve with Cinnamon Honey Butter?
This sweet butter tastes awesome with so many foods beyond your morning toast. Here are a few suggestions:
- Texas Roadhouse Rolls
- French Toast
- Banana Bread
- Sweet Potatoes
- English Muffins
- Homemade Bread
- Crusty bread or Dinner rolls
- Hawaiian rolls
- pumpkin or regular muffins
- Easy Homemade Cornbread
Don't forget to bookmark this recipe.
We hope you enjoyed this delicious recipe idea for cinnamon honey butter. If you are not yet subscribing to my CELEBRATE THE SEASON newsletter, you can subscribe to the newsletter here. I share a few things that I don’t share here and I email you only once a week. I know how valuable your time is and respect that tremendously!
If you try this recipe or any other recipe on Organized Island, please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know where you found it in the comments below, I love hearing from you!
Want to streamline your weekly meals? Check out my Beginner's Guide to Meal Planning book on Amazon.
I should have known this was coming - YUM. Count me in for this and the rolls.
LOL yep, had to add it. 🙂
This honey butter is everything! It is so delicious, I want to use it all the time!
This tasted so amazing! Thanks a lot for sharing this super easy to make recipe! Fam really loves it! Will surely have this again! Highly recommended!