This easy Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe is one of my FAVORITE fall recipes. Nothing says fall like a hot pumpkin spice latte with whipped cream.
These are so perfect to whip up on a chilly morning or as an afternoon pick me up. All the goodness of pumpkin in a hot coffee!
I hope you are having a great week! My weekend was full of football and friends. The weather is definitely cooling down here and that fall breeze is coming through.
Today’s recipe is an easy one you want a fall coffee to celebrate the season. We just got a new coffee maker and let me tell you that you can ake a great latte at home.
This recipe is super simple and is ready in just a few minutes.
Honestly, these are so easy to make at home.
Today’s recipe is a wonderful fall hot beverage! If you like this recipe, be sure to check out:
- Hot Vanilla Milk – This is one of our reader favorites! Family-friendly and delicious!
- White Hot Chocolate – s a perfect Starbucks copycat recipe and is easily made in your home.
- Best Ever Hot Cocoa – This Hot Chocolate recipe is also great for holiday parties and gatherings.
- Nutella Hot Chocolate – A lovely hot cocoa recipe with the sweet hazelnut flavor of Nutella.
What are tips for this recipe/List of main ingredients:
Coffee – You want to use a strong coffee or use an espresso. The bolder the better so that it can carry the pumpkin and spices.
Pumpkin Puree – Be sure to use actual pumpkin puree and not pumpkin pie filling. You don’t want the extra ingredients that are in pumpkin pie filling.
Whipped Cream–I like to use real whipping cream, but you can use the kind in a nozzled can too.
How to Make a Pumpkin Spice Latte
The full recipe is below, but the basic steps are:
- Warm milk and pumpkin puree.
- Add sugar and heat.
- Add coffee.
- Add pumpkin pie spice.
Don’t forget to save this recipe.
Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
1. In a medium saucepan, add milk, pumpkin puree and sugar 2. Remove from heat and whisk in pumpkin pie spice and coffee. 3. Divide into serving mugs. 4.Top with whipped cream and pumpkin pie spice, if desired
Heat until hot, but not boiling
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 332Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 22mgSodium: 413mgCarbohydrates: 63gFiber: 12gSugar: 13gProtein: 10g
1. In a medium saucepan, add milk, pumpkin puree and sugar
2. Remove from heat and whisk in pumpkin pie spice and coffee.
3. Divide into serving mugs.
4.Top with whipped cream and pumpkin pie spice, if desired
- If you don’t have Pumpkin Pie Spice – you can substitute ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon plus ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg,
- You can make the coffee ahead of time and chill in the refrigerator, then heat up in a saucepan when ready to serve.
- Be ready for all things pumpkin spice with this pumpkin pie spice blend.
If you are not yet subscribing to my newsletter, you can subscribe here. I share a few things that I don’t share here and I email you only once a week. I know how valuable your time is and respect that tremendously!
If you try this recipe or any other recipe on Organized Island, please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know where you found it in the comments below, I love hearing from you! To see what I am up to, check out my stories on Instagram and let me know you are following. It would bring me much joy!
Want to streamline your weekly meals? Check out my Beginner’s Guide to Meal Planning book on Amazon.