This Pumpkin Mug Cake is perfect for when you want a little taste of pumpkin for a dessert or snack.
It is just the right dessert for one or two people. If you like vanilla, be sure to check out this mug cake recipe too.
This pumpkin mug cake recipe does not use eggs, and tastes like a pumpkin dream. I made it last night when I just wanted a little something sweet before my TV time. This is my own recipe, it is not adapted. I do not like to bake with eggs in the microwave so it is egg-free.
This is also a great way to use over any leftover pumpkin that you might have. The time to bake will depend on your microwave, but you know the rule, the toothpick needs to come out clean.
So here it is.
Just a few ingredients,
Mix together in a mug ( I like these mugs for mug cakes)…
Then top with whipped cream!
Be sure to check out our other best pumpkin recipes on the island:
- Pumpkin Spice Sheet Cake – one of my favorite fall recipes and filled with flavors of fall.
- Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes – A perfect fall dessert!
- Pumpkin Soup – this Pumpkin Pepper soup is easy to make and a nice savory soup. Also very inexpensive to make.
- Pumpkin Mug Cake – so simple and a quick dessert for one or two people.
- Pumpkin Pecan Cookies – These pumpkin cookies are light and fluffy with crunchy pecans.
Pumpkin Mug Cake Recipe
Pumpkin Mug Cake
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons milk
- whipped cream
- pinch of cinnamon for topping
- Coat mug with a smidge of butter
- Mix all other ingredients except topping together in mug
- Cook in microwave 2 minutess
- Check with a toothpick to ensure it comes out clean
- Depending on you microwave, you may want to add 10 - 15 seconds
- Let cool about 30 seconds
- Place on a plate or leave in mug.
- Add whipped cream and top with cinnamon
This was so good and the best part is it takes only minutes. It is one of the quickest pumpkin dessert recipes I have ever made. What was the last thing you enjoyed that was pumpkin flavored?
We hope you enjoyed this quick and easy pumpkin mug cake recipe. We strive to be a resource for you to make the most of your time.
If you are not yet subscribing to my newsletter, you can subscribe here. I share a few things that I don’t share here and I email you only once a week. I know how valuable your time is and respect that tremendously!
If you try this recipe or any other recipe on Organized Island, please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know where you found it in the comments below, I love hearing from you! To see what I am up to, check out my stories on Instagram and let me know you are following. It would bring me much joy!
Want to streamline your weekly meals? Check out my Beginner’s Guide to Meal Planning book on Amazon.