Peach shakes are a wonderful way to celebrate the season. Made with fresh peaches and simple ingredients, this peach milkshake recipe is one of those copycat recipes that is so easy to make at home.
Why This Recipe Rocks
We are all about celebrating the season and peach season is here! Seasonal treats are a wonderful way to enjoy the day and this delicious homemade peach milkshake recipe is made with fresh summer peaches.
These milkshakes offer a great way to cool off during the summer. It is a great recipe for a cool summer treat.
This seasonal treat is made with just a few ingredients, and full of peach flavor. It is an inexpensive recipe to make at home.
Peach Milkshake Ingredient List
Use a clear shot of the ingredients for this recipe, prepped, and labeled if necessary. Insert the ingredients into the list below, omitting quantities.
- peaches - I prefer using fresh juicy peaches, in season peaches are the best.
- ice cream
- peach slices
See recipe card for quantities.
Use this section for process shots, alternating between the step and image showing the step. Users don't like seeing process shots cluttering up the recipe card, so include your process shots here.
Combine all spices into a large bowl and mix thoroughly into lean ground beef
Form into ball shape with your hands
Press into patties on the tray
Place into oven at 350 fahrenheit
Remember that image SEO is important: file names should reflect the recipe + step they represent. Only use alt text as a screen reader description. Do not use captions.
Hint: good quality vanilla ice cream
If you know how to make the recipe fit a certain diet, let the reader know here. Don't fake it - only provide guidance on topics you have actual experience with.
- canned peaches or frozen peaches - instead of fresh peaches
- Milk-For a thicker shake use whole milk, but you can use almond or lactose free milk if you wish.
- toppings - You can top with a maraschino cherry
- thick milkshake - You can use less milk for a thicker milkshake
- Boozy Milkshake - add 1 ½ ounces vodka for a boozy milkshake
- See this spicy version of this recipe on my website! (placeholder for in-content link)
- blender - be sure to use a decent blender, I like this one.
Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
More Peach Recipe Ideas
- Peach ice cream
- Peach muffins
Peach Milkshake Recipe
- 2 cups frozen peaches
- 2 cups milk
- 2 ½ cups vanilla ice cream
- ½ a fresh peach pitted and sliced, for garnish
- Whipped cream for garnish
- Add peaches, milk, and ice cream to your blender. Blend until smooth. Pour into two glasses and garnish with whipped cream and fresh peach slices. Enjoy!
We hope you enjoyed this simple recipe for a peach cream milkshake.
If you are not yet subscribing to my CELEBRATE THE SEASON newsletter, you can subscribe here. I share easy recipes for the season and a few things that I don’t share here. I email you only once a week as I know how valuable your time is and respect that tremendously!