Peach shakes are a wonderful way to celebrate the season. Made with fresh peaches and simple ingredients, this peach milkshake recipe is one of those copycat recipes that is so easy to make at home.
Enjoy the flavors of summer in this easy drink recipe. It is also a great way to use up leftover peaches when they are ripe.
Why This Recipe Rocks
We are all about celebrating the season and peach season is here! Seasonal treats are a wonderful way to enjoy the day and this delicious homemade peach milkshake recipe is made with fresh summer peaches.
These milkshakes offer a great way to cool off during the summer. It is a great recipe for a cool summer treat.
This seasonal treat is made with just a few ingredients, and full of peach flavor. It is an inexpensive recipe to make at home.
Peach Milkshake Ingredient List
Use a clear shot of the ingredients for this recipe, prepped, and labeled if necessary. Insert the ingredients into the list below, omitting quantities.
- peaches - I prefer using fresh juicy peaches, in season peaches are the best, but you can always use frozen if you wish.
- ice cream - use vanilla
- peach slices - for garnish
See recipe card for quantities.
How to Make a Peach Shake
Step 1 Combine ice cream into a blender.
Step 2 - Add peaches and milk.
Step 3 - Blend on high speed until smooth.
Step 4 - Top with a few fresh peach slices.
Timesaving Tips for Best Results
- Use a good quality vanilla ice cream for the best peach milkshake.
- You can easily double or triple this recipe as needed.
- Top with some whipped topping or whipped cream.
Here are a few substitutions.
- Canned peaches or frozen peaches - can be used instead of fresh peaches
- Milk-For a thicker shake use whole milk, but you can use almond or lactose free milk if you wish.
- toppings - You can top with a maraschino cherry or even add a few chipped nutes.
- Thick milkshake - You can use less milk for a thicker milkshake
- Boozy Milkshake - add 1 ½ ounces vodka for a boozy milkshake
- Skinny peach milkshakes - can be made with frozen vanilla yogurt and skim milk.
- blender - be sure to use a decent blender, I like this one.
Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
More Peach Recipe Ideas
More Ice Cream Drinks
Peach Milkshake Recipe
- 2 cups frozen peaches
- 2 cups milk
- 2 ½ cups vanilla ice cream
- ½ a fresh peach pitted and sliced, for garnish
- Whipped cream for garnish
- Add peaches, milk, and ice cream to your blender. Blend until smooth. Pour into two glasses and garnish with whipped cream and fresh peach slices. Enjoy!
We hope you enjoyed this simple recipe for a peach cream milkshake.
If you are not yet subscribing to my CELEBRATE THE SEASON newsletter, you can subscribe here. I share delicious recipes for the season and a few things that I don’t share here. I email you only once a week as I know how valuable your time is and respect that tremendously!