These Caramel Custard Flan Cupcakes are a fun dessert and go nicely with a Mexican dish.
- 2 cups white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 box of Yellow cake mix plus ingredients for packaged mix.
Bake for 17-19 minutes.
Let cool about 15 minutes and invert on a serving dish. Don’t let them cool too much or the caramel will stick to the pan. Keep refrigerated until served. You can add whipped cream if you like.
Latest posts by Raquel (Posts)
- Celebrating National Craft Month - March 29, 2015
- Easy Breakfast Sandwich Recipe - March 28, 2015
- Knott’s Boysenberry Festival – A Treat For Your Tastebuds - March 26, 2015