These Caramel Custard Flan Cupcakes are a fun dessert and go nicely with a Mexican dish.
- 2 cups white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 box of Yellow cake mix plus ingredients for packaged mix.
Bake for 17-19 minutes.
Let cool about 15 minutes and invert on a serving dish. Don’t let them cool too much or the caramel will stick to the pan. Keep refrigerated until served. You can add whipped cream if you like.
Latest posts by Raquel (Posts)
- SNICKERS Bar Cookies & A Big Bowl Game Party - January 26, 2015
- nFuse Bar and Kitchen - January 23, 2015
- Simple Recipes for the Big Bowl Game – 5 Ingredients or Less - January 21, 2015