Sometimes I love to relive recent trips through food. This Pineapple Coconut No Churn Ice Cream was just the thing to take me back to Hawaii. The sweetness of freshly made ice cream with pineapple and coconut is a sweet combination for an easy homemade dessert for summer.
Why This Pineapple Coconut Ice Cream Recipe?
Hello Friends! I am loving that summer is here and ready for all the sunshine and relaxation. We are enjoying the warmer days and often revisiting our recent trip to the islands.I made this frozen dessert the other night and it took me back to our recent trip to paradise. Check out this easy recipe for a tropical dessert idea.
This dessert is also great for luaus and tropical-themed parties. Summer is a great time for this recipe and it is really tasty too! One of our favorite ice creams!
Creamy goodness in the form of a cool treat! So creamy and delicious and incredibly easy to make too!The sweet tastes of pineapple and coconut also remind me of a favorite ice cream flavor as a child.
Ingredients for Pineapple Coconut Ice Cream
How to Make Pineapple Ice Cream At Home
My recommendation is to make this the morning of the day you are planning to serve it. It comes together in minutes and the longest part of making the recipe is letting it chill in the freezer.
Don't forget to bookmark this recipe! You can also add ¼ cup of rum to make this a Pina Colada Ice Cream.
More Ice Cream Dessert Recipes
- Peach No Churn Ice Cream - fresh peaches make this a perfect summer treat!
- Easy Chocolate Tacos- A wonderful frozen dessert idea that everyone will love!
- Patriotic No Churn Ice Cream - Strawberries and blueberries make this a favorite for holidays.
- Strawberry Kiwi No Churn Ice Cream - fresh strawberries and kiwis come together to make this colorful, tasty dessert combination.
- Strawberry Lemonade Popsicles - The delicious flavors of strawberry and lemonade in a frozen treat!
- Cherry Garcia Ice Cream - A delicious cherry flavor to make your own B & J version.
- Blueberry Pie Ice Cream - a perfect way to celebrate blueberry season!
Pineapple Coconut No Churn Ice Cream
Pineapple Coconut No-Churn Ice Cream
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 14 oz can condensed milk
- 1 cup pineapple chopped
- ¾ cup shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a stand mixer, beat heavy cream until still peaks form.
- Fold condensed milk into the cream mixture.
- Add vanilla.
- Blend in chopped pineapple and coconut.
- Place mixture into a freezer-safe bowl.
- Freeze at least 3 hours.
You can use a small can of chopped pineapple for this recipe. Be sure to drain the pineapple before adding to the cream mixture.
If you try this Pineapple and Coconut Ice Cream recipe or any other recipe on Organized Island, please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know where you found it in the comments below, I love hearing from you! Also, let's connect on Instagram. Let me know you are following from the blog so I can follow you back. It would bring me much joy!
This is the dreamiest recipe EVER! And I can't argue with anything that uses heavy cream in it.
Thanks Tamara! It is heavenly!
Marie | DIY Adulation
This looks phenomenal! My son absolutely loves pineapple and this is the perfect treat to surprise him with on a hot summer day. Thanks so much for sharing your recipe with us at Merry Monday this week!
Thanks so much Marie!
This sounds delicious! Love no churn ice cream recipes and this will be perfect for the hot SoCal weather. Thanks for the recipe.