Sometimes I love to relive recent trips through food. This Pineapple Coconut No Churn Ice Cream was just the thing to take me back to Hawaii.
Hello Friends! I am loving that summer is here and ready for all the sunshine and relaxation. I made this frozen dessert the other night and it took me back to our recent trip to paradise. Check out this easy recipe for Pineapple Coconut No Churn Ice Cream.
Creamy goodness in the form of a cool treat!
The sweet tastes of pineapple and coconut also remind me of a favorite ice cream flavor as a child.
Pineapple Coconut No Churn Ice Cream
Pineapple Coconut No-Churn Ice Cream
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 14 oz can condensed milk
- 1 cup pineapple chopped
- 3/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
In a stand mixer, beat heavy cream until still peaks form.
Fold condensed milk into the cream mixture.
Blend in chopped pineapple and coconut.
Place mixture into a freezer-safe bowl.
Freeze at least 3 hours.
For more easy no churn ice cream recipes, check out these:
- Peach No Churn Ice Cream – fresh peaches make this a perfect summer treat!
- Patriotic No Churn Ice Cream – Strawberries and blueberries make this a favorite for holidays.
- Strawberry Kiwi No Churn Ice Cream – fresh strawberries and kiwis come together to make this colorful, tasty dessert combination.