A delicious Lemon Roasted Cauliflower recipe served as a side dish any time of year. Made with herbs and lemon, this easy roasted cauliflower recipe makes a delicious roasted vegetable side dish in just about 30 minutes!
This Roasted Cauliflower recipes is one of the most popular ways to serve cauliflower. Roasted whole cauliflower with spices is one of the easiest dishes ever!
Why This Recipe
This roasted cauliflower recipe can be made in about 30 minutes. It is a versatile side dish that brightens up and complements many dishes.
The result is a nice herb-seasoned side dish that is full of flavor, with fewer carbs than rice or potatoes. It also is a great source of vitamin C and vitamin K.
Cauliflower is a delicious vegetable and a nice side dish for beef, chicken and seafood. It is made easily with just.a few ingredients and is a nice
The result is a delicious roasted cauliflower gently tossed with herbs for a lovely side dish that is not only tasty, but healthy.
Ingredients For Lemon Roasted Cauliflower
Cauliflower - You will want to pick a cauliflower that is firm with florets that are tightly packed. Do not use any that have black on it because it means it is starting to spoil.
Olive Oil - Use your favorite variety.
Lemon - Use fresh if possible.
Spices - for flavor
How to Make Lemon Roasted Cauliflower
- Wash the cauliflower and cut it into pieces. Toss with olive oil.
- Spread on a baking or cookie sheet and bake.
- Mix together lemon, oil, and herbs.
- Add the marinade and toss gently before serving.
This golden lemon Herb Roasted Cauliflower is tender and flavorful.
Timesaving Tips to make this perfect every time
- You can wash and pre-chop your cauliflower a day ahead of time.
- For a different look, to the dish, the cauliflower can be sliced instead of left in florets.
- Use prewashed cauliflowerets from the produce section to save time cutting.
Can You Freeze roasted cauliflower?
You can freeze the cooled roasted cauliflower in a sealable freezer bag and you can keep it in the freezer for up to three months
Can roasted cauliflower be reheated?
Yes, you can reheat in the oven or microwave.
Can you roast cauliflower in the air fryer?
Place washed and cut cauliflower in an air fryer basket and cook it at 390° for 8 minutes, stir to flip over, and cook another 7-8 minutes.
More Cauliflower and Vegetable Recipes
- Of course, cauliflower with cheese is also delicious.
- Stovetop Cauliflower - An easy way to make a flavorful boiled cauliflower on the stovetop.
- Broccoli and Cauliflower - An quick side dish that is healthy too!
- Baked Butternut Squash – Baked in the oven with no added sugar.
- Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes – Use your crockpot and save space on your stove with this easy Potato Recipe.
- Oven-Baked Brussels Sprouts – These are so tasty as a side dish and are not like any Brussels Sprouts you remember.
- Lemon Roasted Cauliflower - No cheese just cauliflower goodness here.
- Broccoli Au Gratin Casserole -A delicious casserole with broccoli and cheese.
- Broccoli and Cheese Soup - One of my favorite soups.
- Broccoli Pasta Salad- A beautiful broccoli salad that tis supe reasy to make!
Lemon Roasted Cauliflower
- 6 cups cauliflower florets
- 4 tablespoons olive oil divided
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 tablespoon rosemary
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Toss cauliflower in 2 tablespoons olive oil and spread evenly on baking pan
- Roast 20-25 minutes until golden brown
- Whisk together remaining olive oil, herbs, and seasonings except parsley
- Toss with roasted cauliflower
- Garnish with parsley
- Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to bookmark this recipe.
If you are not yet subscribing to my CELEBRATE THE SEASON newsletter, you can subscribe to the newsletter here. I share a few things that I don’t share here and I email you only once a week. I know how valuable your time is and respect that tremendously!
If you try this recipe or any other recipe on Organized Island, please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know where you found it in the comments below, I love hearing from you! To see what I am up to, check out my stories on Instagram and let me know you are following. It would bring me much joy!
Want to streamline your weekly meals? Check out my Beginner's Guide to Meal Planning book on Amazon.