Great year-round, but especially during the summer, this Vegetable Pizza recipe is a perfect appetizer recipe that is loaded with fresh vegetables.
Vegetable Pizza is a family favorite and a wonderful way to use seasonal vegetables! You can serve it different vegetables and it makes a truly versatile appetizer.
Why This Recipe
Ingredients For Vegetable Pizza
Cream cheese softened
Assorted vegetables, cleaned and cut
Equipment You Will Need
- Wire Cooling Rack
How to Make A Vegetable Pizza
The full recipes is in the recipe card, but the major steps are noted below.
- Roll out the biscuit dough and bake as directed.
- Mix the cream cheese with a pastry cutter.
- Blend in the spices and herbs.
- Wash and cut the fresh vegetables.
Then spread the dip over the cooled shell. Start with placing dollops on the tart.
Then spread the dollops to cover the base.
Top with fresh vegerables.
Then serve with a spatula.
It is so delicious!
Vegetable Pizza Recipe
- 2 cans 8 oz each refrigerated crescent rolls or crescent sheets
- 2 packages 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 ½ teaspoons dried chives
- ½ teaspoon dried parsley
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Assorted vegetables cleaned and cut
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Spray baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray
- Unroll crescent dough triangles or sheets and press together seams covering the baking sheet
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown
- Remove from oven and transfer to cooling rack and cool completely
- While crust is cooling, In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, garlic and seasonings until smooth and creamy
- Spread evenly over crust
- Cut vegetables into small bite size pieces and spread evenly over cream cheese mixture
- Chill for at least 1 hour before serving
- Store leftovers in refrigerator
- You can substitute Italian Seasoning for the dried dill.
- Check the dates on the crescent dough. Fresher is better and if you are like me, sometimes those expiration dates sneak up on me.
- To easily soften cream cheese, remove the wrapper and place it on a microwave-safe plate. Microwave uncovered on High for 15 to 20 seconds.
- Try your favorite combination of chopped fresh veggies to make this recipe your own. Be sure to cut the vegetables so they are bite-size so they top the pizza nicely and are easier to eat.
- Cut into squares as soon as this is ready. If you want to serve later, just refrigerate the sliced pizza until ready to serve.
How long will it keep?
This recipe is best eaten the day it is prepared. You can store it in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 3 or 4 days
Easy Vegetable Dip – The perfect vegetable dip made with mayonnaise and cream cheese.
Easy Veggie Dip – A lovely cream cheese dip with vegetables in the dip!
Blue Cheese Chive Dip – a wonderful easy dip that goes with vegetables.
Easy Hummus Recipe from scratch – So good and so easy to make.
Don’t forget to bookmark this recipe.
If you are not yet subscribing to my CELEBRATE THE SEASON newsletter, you can subscribe here. I share a few things that I don’t share here and I email you only once a week. I know how valuable your time is and respect that tremendously!
If you try this recipe or any other recipe on Organized Island, please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know where you found it in the comments below, I love hearing from you! To see what I am up to, check out my stories on Instagram and let me know you are following. It would bring me much joy!
Want to streamline your weekly meals? Check out my Beginner’s Guide to Meal Planning book on Amazon.