This Blue Cheese and Chive Dip is a great complement to fresh vegetables to make a healthy snack choice. This appetizer dip is perfect for picnics, parties, and football viewing parties.Jump to Recipe
I love to serve it with fresh vegetables, but it also goes very well with pita chis, tortilla chips and corn chips or pretzels. The blue cheese adds wonderful savory flavor!
Have you been watching the football games lately? There were some pretty spectacular games last weekend. I am kind of rooting for Arizona since I used to live there. We do not have a football team here anymore although the Rams are coming back this fall! I went to my first Rams game when I was in high school and I am excited to catch some games when they come back. So while I will not have any teams in the Super Bowl, I will definitely will be watching the big game. We host a party every year, complete with a football pool, side games and lots and lots of food.
This blue cheese and chive dip recipe comes together quickly with just a few ingredients
It is a creamy dip that is great for Youtube watching, blog writing, series watching, coloring book filling or just plain snacking. It is also great for packing for lunch and football viewing.
some of our favorite simple and affordable appetizer recipes
- Glazed Chicken Wings - a nice chicken wing recipe that is kid friendly and not spicy.
- Baked Jalapeno Poppers - a slightly spicy recipe that is great with cocktails.
- Hot Chorizo Dip- a nice hot appetizer for a cold day or evening. Great with tortilla chips.
- Spicy Hummus - Hummus with a little spice.
- Chorizo Deviled Eggs - a nice twist on traditional deviled eggs, with a touch of spice.
- French Onion Dip Mix - a tasty dip mix to keep on hand.
Who are you rooting for?
Blue Cheese and Chive Dip Recipe
Blue Cheese and Chive Dip
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 ounces blue cheese
- 3 tablespoons chives
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- pinch of pepper
- Mix together ingredients and blend well.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour for best results.
- Serve with vegetables, pita chips or bread.
If you are not yet subscribing to my CELEBRATE THE SEASON newsletter, you can subscribe here. I share a few things that I don’t share here and I email you only once a week. I know how valuable your time is and respect that tremendously!
If you try this recipe or any other recipe on Organized Island, please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know where you found it in the comments below, I love hearing from you! To see what I am up to, check out my stories on Instagram and let me know you are following. It would bring me much joy!
Want to streamline your weekly meals? Check out my Beginner's Guide to Meal Planning book on Amazon.