This Blue Cheese and Chive Dip is a great complement to fresh vegetables to make a healthy snack choice.
Have you been watching the football games lately? There were some pretty spectacular games last weekend. I am kind of rooting for Arizona since I used to live there. We do not have a football team here anymore although the Rams are coming back this fall! I went to my first Rams game when I was in high school and I am excited to catch some games when they come back. So while I will not have any teams in the Super Bowl, I will definitely will be watching the big game. We host a party every year, complete with a football pool, side games and lots and lots of food.
This blue cheese and chive dip recipe comes together quickly with just a few ingredients.
Blue Cheese and Chive Dip
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 ounces blue cheese
- 3 tablespoons chives
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- pinch of pepper
Mix together ingredients and blend well.
Refrigerate for at least an hour for best results.
Serve with vegetables, pita chips or bread.
some of our favorite simple and affordable appetizer recipes
- Glazed Chicken Wings – a nice chicken wing recipe that is kid friendly and not spicy.
- Baked Jalapeno Poppers – a slightly spicy recipe that is great with cocktails.
- Hot Chorizo Dip– a nice hot appetizer for a cold day or evening. Great with tortilla chips.
- Spicy Hummus – Hummus with a little spice.
- Chorizo Deviled Eggs – a nice twist on traditional deviled eggs, with a touch of spice.
Who are you rooting for?