This Blue Cheese and Chive Dip is a great complement to fresh vegetables to make a healthy snack choice.
Have you been watching the football games lately? There were some pretty spectacular games last weekend. I am kind of rooting for Arizona since I used to live there. We do not have a football team here anymore although the Rams are coming back this fall! I went to my first Rams game when I was in high school and I am excited to catch some games when they come back. So while I will not have any teams in the Super Bowl, I will definitely will be watching the big game. We host a party every year, complete with a football pool, side games and lots and lots of food.
This blue cheese and chive dip recipe comes together quickly with just a few ingredients.
Blue Cheese and Chive Dip
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 ounces blue cheese
- 3 tablespoons chives
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- pinch of pepper
- Mix together ingredients and blend well.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour for best results.
- Serve with vegetables, pita chips or bread.
some of our favorite simple and affordable appetizer recipes
- Glazed Chicken Wings – a nice chicken wing recipe that is kid friendly and not spicy.
- Baked Jalapeno Poppers – a slightly spicy recipe that is great with cocktails.
- Hot Chorizo Dip– a nice hot appetizer for a cold day or evening. Great with tortilla chips.
- Spicy Hummus – Hummus with a little spice.
- Chorizo Deviled Eggs – a nice twist on traditional deviled eggs, with a touch of spice.
Who are you rooting for?