This tasty Garden Vegetable Cream Cheese Dip is easy to make with fresh vegetables and cream cheese! Perfect as an appetizer or potluck item.
It is also great for game day and tailgating parties. It has fresh vegetables in it so it goes wonderfully with carrot sticks and celery. But it is great with crackers too!
Hello Friends! I don’t know about you, but Monday came a little too soon for me. We went to the Rams game and did a little home organizing too. We had some fun taking the train to the Rams football game and it definitely feels like fall already.
Football viewing parties have begun and today I am sharing a great recipe for an easy vegetable dip using cream cheese and dill that is quick and easy to make. It goes great with raw vegetables, chips, and crackers.
I love to use the mini sweet peppers in mine, along with cucumbers, but standard bell peppers work well too!
It is a great dip for game day, as a quick fresh appetizer or as a lunch box snack.
Also be sure to check out some of our other favorite easy appetizer recipes:
- Glazed Chicken Wings – a nice chicken wing recipe that is kid-friendly and not spicy.
- Hot Chorizo Dip– a nice hot appetizer for a cold day or evening. Great with tortilla chips.
- Spicy Hummus – Hummus with a little spice.
- Blue Cheese Chive Dip – a wonderful easy dip that goes with vegetables.
- Chorizo Deviled Eggs – a nice twist on traditional deviled eggs, with a touch of spice.
My mother used to make a version of this dip when she and her friends played Bunco. I remember how much fun they would have and it brings back great memories of hearing them all laughing and cheering.
This is one of my favorite raw vegetable cream cheese dip recipes. You will want to make this dip again and again.
Vegetable Cream Cheese Dip with Dill
Garden Vegetable Cream Cheese Dip
- 1 package 8 oz. cream cheese
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 5 mini peppers chopped finely
- 1 medium cucumber chopped finely
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon Dill Weed
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 parsley
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Blend cream cheese and mayonnaise in bowl until mixed well.
- Add chopped peppers, cucumber and spices and mix until well-blended.
- Chill at least 1 hour
- Serve with fresh vegetables, chips or bread.
I hope you had a great weekend! What is your favorite vegetable to enjoy with dip?
More Easy Dip Recipes
If you are not yet subscribing to my CELEBRATE THE SEASON newsletter, you can subscribe here. I share a few things that I don’t share here and I email you only once a week. I know how valuable your time is and respect that tremendously!
If you try this recipe or any other recipe on Organized Island, please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know where you found it in the comments below, I love hearing from you! To see what I am up to, check out my stories on Instagram and let me know you are following. It would bring me much joy!
Want to streamline your weekly meals? Check out my Beginner’s Guide to Meal Planning book on Amazon.