These Easy Glazed Chicken Wings are a great dish for a football viewing party. Make these in your oven with a tasty homemade sauce for any type of gathering.
We host a Super Bowl Party every year and it is always a fun time to get together with friends. These honey garlic wings are is not a hot wings recipe, but a subtle soy honey garlic sauce that is great for grown-ups and kids alike.
These honey garlic chicken wings have great flavor! If you love wings be sure to check out my favorite hot wings recipe too- they are made with a hot and spicy glaze so good and are so easy!
You can start with already trimmed wings, or trim your own.
The wings are bathed in a tangy and slightly sweet soy glaze sauce in your refrigerator.
They bake up nicely in the oven.
When they are done, the chicken pieces are tender and juicy with a wonderful honey glaze.
Check out the full recipe below.
You may want to make extra as these will go fast! They are a great finger food for TV viewing too!
Equipment and Tools Needed
- knife or poultry shears
- large bowl
- slotted spoon
- pair of tongs
- baking sheet or shallow baking pan
Pro Tips and Timesaver Shortcuts
- If you do not have molasses, you can substitute brown sugar.
- You can grease the baking pan with a little olive oil or cooking spray. You can also line the baking sheet with parchment paper for easier clean up.
- This chicken recipe is great for a Sunday lunch or weeknight dinner too, just serve with a little white rice.
More Delicious Recipes For Game Day
Fresh Vegetable Cream Cheese Dip - a lovely light dip that goes perfectly with fresh raw vegetables.
- Soy Garlic Chicken Wings - Flavorful wings in a tasty garlic sauce
Puff Pastry Ham Wheels - a perfect pinwheel sandwich appetizer.
Really Easy Jalapeno Poppers - these delicious stuffed chilis are made easily in your oven and are not fried.
- Baked Chicken Tenders - Delicious boneless chicken tenders for dipping.
Easy Baked Chicken Wings Recipe
- 2 dozen raw chicken wings
- ⅓ cup soy sauce
- ½ cup honey
- ¼ cup molasses
- 3 tablespoons hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees f.
- If you have whole wings, cut off the wing tips and discard wing tip section.
- Place wings in a large bowl or baggie.
- In a bowl or jar, mix together remaining ingredients and whisk well.
- Combine chicken wings with sauce. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 60 minutes. You can also use a freezer bag for marinating.
- Lay the wings in a single layer on a baking sheet skin slide up and top with remaining sauce.
- Bake at 375° F for 25 minutes
- Turn wings over once and bake an additional 20-25 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked.
- Transfer to a serving dish
- Great served with ranch dressing.
We hope you enjoyed this honey chicken wings recipe. If you are not yet subscribing to my CELEBRATE THE SEASON newsletter, you can subscribe here. I share easy recipes for delicious desserts and easy dinners and a few things that I don’t share here and I email you only once a week. I know how valuable your time is and respect that tremendously!
If you try this recipe or any other recipe on Organized Island, please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know where you found it in the comments below, I love hearing from you! To see what I am up to, check out my stories on Instagram and let me know you are following. It would bring me much joy!
Want to streamline your weekly meals? Check out my Beginner's Guide to Meal Planning book on Amazon.