These Easy Glazed Chicken Wings are a great dish for a football viewing party. Make these in your oven with a tasty homemade sauce for any type of gathering.
We host a Super Bowl Party every year and it is always a fun time to get together with friends. This wings recipe is not a hot wings recipe, but a subtle soy sauce-based sauce that is great for grown-ups and kids alike.
If you love these wings, be sure to check out my favorite hot wings recipe – so good and so easy!
You can start with already trimmed wings, or trim your own.
The wings are bathed in a tangy and slightly sweet sauce in your refrigerator.
They bake up nicely in the oven.
When they are done, they are very tasty.
Also, we have many other great appetizers for your next gathering, so be sure to check out:
- Fresh Vegetable Cream Cheese Dip – a lovely light dip that goes perfectly with fresh raw vegetables.
- Puff Pastry Ham Wheels – a perfect pinwheel sandwich appetizer.
- Really Easy Jalapeno Poppers – these delicious stuffed chilis are made easily in your oven and are not fried.
You may want to make extra as these will go fast!
Easy Baked Chicken Wings Recipe
- 2 dozen chicken wings
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 3 tablespoons hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- If you have whole wings, cut off the tips and discard.
- Put chicken wings in a bowl or baggie.
- In a bowl or jar, mix together remaining ingredients and whisk well.
- Cover the chicken wings with sauce and refrigerate.
- Lay the wings in a single layer on a baking sheet
- Bake at 375° preheated for 25 minutes
- Turn wings over once and bake an additional 20-25 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked.
- Transfer to a serving dish
- Great served with ranch dressing.
Will you be going to a Super Bowl party? If you like this recipe, please consider sharing it or pinning it.
If you are not yet subscribing to my CELEBRATE THE SEASON newsletter, you can subscribe here. I share a few things that I don’t share here and I email you only once a week. I know how valuable your time is and respect that tremendously!
If you try this recipe or any other recipe on Organized Island, please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know where you found it in the comments below, I love hearing from you! To see what I am up to, check out my stories on Instagram and let me know you are following. It would bring me much joy!
Want to streamline your weekly meals? Check out my Beginner’s Guide to Meal Planning book on Amazon.