These quick and savory Puff Pastry Ham pinwheels come together quickly for your next celebration.
These are so easy and fun to make. They make a great appetizer or pair it with a salad or soup for a nice lunch. We also love it as game day food!
Hello Friends! I hope you have a wonderful weekend. It was a busy weekend spent with friends and family. These Puff Pastry Ham pinwheels are perfect for your next spring gathering.
Whether you are planning a brunch, bridal shower or a spring soiree, these tasty appetizers are perfect for a savory snack. Add a salad and some iced tea or mimosas and you are all set for a light meal.
These are made with only a few ingredients and it is easy to change up a bit from time to time by using roast beef or turkey in place of the ham.
I remember seeing Puff pastry pinwheels with Cream Cheese at many holidays and family gatherings growing up. They were a staple at birthdays and fiestas along with jello salads. What I love about these, is that you can make them in minutes and enjoy them as an appetizer or light snack, - perfect for happy hour too!
These are also a great way to use up leftover ham. You can change up the cheese too!
Just spread, roll, slice and bake.
For more easy ham and spinach recipes, check out:
Don't forget to bookmark this recipe!
Puff Pastry Ham Pinwheels Recipe
Puff Pastry Ham Pinwheels
- ½ cup chopped spinach
- ½ cup cooked ham pieces
- ¼ cup cream cheese
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- frozen puff pastry
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon water
- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Thaw pastry sheets per package directions.
- Heat oven to 400°
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Unfold the thawed pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface.
- Roll the pastry sheet into a rectangle using a rolling pin.
- Coat pastry sheet with egg mixture.
- Sprinkle cheese on pastry dough.
- Dice ham.
- In a bowl combine cream cheese, chopped spinach, salt and diced ham.
- Spread ham mixture onto the pastry sheet.
- In a bowl, mix egg and water. Set aside.
- Roll up long end of the pastry.
- Slice rolled pastry into ¼ inch pinwheels and place on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Brush the pinwheels with egg mixture
- Bake 13-15 minutes until golden brown.
- Let cool 5 minutes and serve.
If you are not yet subscribing to my newsletter, you can subscribe here. I share a few things that I don’t share here and I email you only once a week. I know how valuable your time is and respect that tremendously!
If you try this recipe or any other recipe on Organized Island, please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know where you found it in the comments below, I love hearing from you! To see what I am up to, check out my stories on Instagram and let me know you are following. It would bring me much joy!
Want to streamline your weekly meals? Check out my Beginner's Guide to Meal Planning book on Amazon.
We hope you enjoyed this easy Spring appetizer recipe. For more Leftover ham recipes with pasta
These are a favorite! Anything with puff pastry is. I remember once that I had ham but not cream cheese, but they were good with ricotta.
Those pinwheels look so tasty!