These quick and savory Puff Pastry Ham pinwheels come together quickly for your next celebration.
Hello Friends! I hope you have a wonderful weekend. It was a busy weekend spent with friends and family. These Puff Pastry Ham pinwheels are perfect for your next spring gathering. Whether you are planning a brunch, bridal shower or a spring soiree, these tasty appetizers are perfect for a savory snack. Add a salad and some iced tea or mimosas and you are all set for a light meal.
These are made with only a few ingredients and it is easy to change up a bit from time to time by using roast beef or turkey in place of the ham.
I remember seeing Puff pastry pinwheels with Cream Cheese at many holidays and family gatherings growing up. They were a staple at birthdays and fiestas along with jello salads. What I love about these, is that you can make them in minutes and enjoy them as an appetizer or light snack, – perfect for happy hour too!
These are also a great way to use up leftover ham. You can change up the cheese too!
Just spread, roll, slice and bake.
For more easy ham and spinach recipes, check out:
Puff Pastry Ham Pinwheels Recipe
Puff Pastry Ham Pinwheels
- 1/2 cup chopped spinach
- 1/2 cup cooked ham pieces
- 1/4 cup cream cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- frozen puff pastry
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Thaw pastry sheets per package directions.
- Heat oven to 400°
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Unfold the thawed pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface.
- Roll the pastry sheet into a rectangle using a rolling pin.
- Coat pastry sheet with egg mixture.
- Sprinkle cheese on pastry dough.
- Dice ham.
- In a bowl combine cream cheese, chopped spinach, salt and diced ham.
- Spread ham mixture onto the pastry sheet.
- In a bowl, mix egg and water. Set aside.
- Roll up long end of the pastry.
- Slice rolled pastry into 1/4 inch pinwheels and place on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Brush the pinwheels with egg mixture
- Bake 13-15 minutes until golden brown.
- Let cool 5 minutes and serve.
We hope you enjoyed this easy Spring appetizer recipe. For more Leftover ham recipes with pasta