This easy Ham Spinach Pasta is a great dinner idea and a great leftover ham recipe!
This dinner idea is so easy to put together and it makes for an elegant dinner idea! Ham is often on sale this time of year so it makes for a great money-saving meal.
Be sure to check out our timesaving tips below the recipe.
Spring has Sprung! While I realize that the weather may not feel like spring where you are, at least we know it is coming. When a new season starts, I love to embrace and welcome it with flavors and produce of the season. While we are still enjoying some of the comforting recipes like chili and casseroles, it is time to lighten the meals up a bit for spring.
This Ham and Spinach Fettuccine recipe is sort of a lighter version of Fettuccine Alfredo with ham and spinach thrown in. I do not put heavy cream in it to keep the calorie content lower. This recipe is also great when you have leftover ham from Easter. We always have ham leftover and as much as I love ham sandwiches, they do get old.
This Parmesan Ham Fettuccine is delicious, flavorful and delightfully easy! It also only takes about 15 minutes to put together. It makes a nice weeknight dinner, lunch or brunch recipe too.
If you try this recipe or any other recipe on Organized Island, please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know where you found it in the comments below, I love hearing from you! Also, let’s connect on Instagram. Let me know you are following from the blog so I can follow you back. It would bring me much joy!
Don’t forget to pin this recipe.
For more Leftover ham recipes with pasta check out:
Or for another quick dinner idea, try my Bacon Spinach Rigatoni recipe.
Don’t forget to bookmark this recipe.
Ham Spinach Pasta Recipe
Ham Spinach Pasta Recipe
- 1 cup cooked ham chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 cup Spinach leaves
- 8 oz. Fettuccini pasta
- 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 1 tablespoon butter softened.
- Bring a pot of water to boil.
- Add pasta to pot and cook per package directions.
- Drain pasta.
- Heat ham in a skillet over medium heat with garlic.
- Once ham is warmed up, add spinach leaves.
- Cook until wilted (this will be about a minute, max.)
- Remove from heat and combine ham and spinach with pasta.
- Add Parmesan cheese and butter and toss gently.
You can also make a Creamy Ham Spinach Fettuccine version by adding a couple of tablespoons of heavy cream.
- Grate Parmesan cheese in the morning or night before.
- Don’t have leftover ham? You can make this with a ham slice from the deli.
- You can use frozen spinach if you wish.If you are not yet subscribing to my newsletter, you can subscribe here. I share a few things that I don’t share here and I email you only once a week. I know how valuable your time is and respect that tremendously!If you try this recipe or any other recipe on Organized Island, please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know where you found it in the comments below, I love hearing from you! To see what I am up to, check out my stories on Instagram and let me know you are following. It would bring me much joy!Want to streamline your weekly meals? Check out my Beginner’s Guide to Meal Planning book on Amazon.