This Cheddar Cheese Ground Beef Dip is a nice hearty, hot dip that is great for game day! A lovely hot cheesy bean dip that is perfect for sports viewing!
Be sure to check out our delicious Beer Cheese dip too! Great for parties and gatherings.
We have been watching a lot of football lately and while our teams are not doing so well, at least we can enjoy the food. We are big Los Angeles Rams fans and while we are happy to have them back in LA, it would be nice to see them score a little more. Personally, I think they need a new coach.
Anyways, back to the food.
I always like a nice simple snack or tasty appetizer to go with my TV viewing. This one a a nice hot one for those chilly days and evenings.
All you need is some ground beef,
Then add refried beans and salsa (you can pick the level of heat), and top with a cheese blend.
Pop it in the oven or microwave and you have a hearty and meaty hot dip.
Perfect with tortilla chips and salsa.
Great for game day, or an evening in with a good TV show. This hot and cheesy dip will have you smiling, even if your team isn’t doing so well!
For more great Football Party Food check out:
- 7 Layer Dip – Also known as taco dip – a tasty layered bean dip.
- Chorizo Green Chili Dip – A delicious hot cheese dip with chorizo.
- Glazed Chicken Wings – a nice chicken wing recipe that is kid-friendly and not spicy.
- Baked Jalapeno Poppers – a slightly spicy recipe that is great with cocktails.
- Football Crispies – Cute football crispy treats that everyone loves!
Easy Cheddar Cheese Ground Beef Dip
Cheddar Cheese Ground Beef Dip
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 can refried beans
- 1/2 cup mild red salsa
- 1 cup shredded cheese blend I like Monterey Jack/Cheddar
- In a frying pan over medium heat, brown onions and ground beef.
- Drain when beef is brown and set aside
- Preheat over to 350°.
- In a bowl, mix together refried beans and salsa.
- In a small casserole pan, add browned ground beef as bottom layer.
- Add bean and salsa mixture.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake uncovered in oven about 20 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
If you are not yet subscribing to my CELEBRATE THE SEASON newsletter, you can subscribe here. I share a few things that I don’t share here and I email you only once a week. I know how valuable your time is and respect that tremendously!
If you try this recipe or any other recipe on Organized Island, please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know where you found it in the comments below, I love hearing from you! To see what I am up to, check out my stories on Instagram and let me know you are following. It would bring me much joy!
Want to streamline your weekly meals? Check out my Beginner’s Guide to Meal Planning book on Amazon.
Have you watched good football games this week?