This easy Cheesy Corn Dip is perfect for an appetizer or snack any day! Made easily in minutes, it is delicious with corn chips or crackers.
This dip is made with just a few ingredients and it is also inexpensive to make. It is so perfect for tv snacking or game night.
I hope this week finds you healthy and happy. I have been busy getting my kitchen organized for the new season. I always get more excited about baking this time of year.
Today’s recipe is an easy one when you are looking for a tasty appetizer to put together quickly. I love simple recipes like this one because I can use ingredients I already have on hand and the amount of clean up is minimal. I also love the way all the flavors come together in a cheesy snack in just minutes too
This corn dip is SO GOOD and we eat it year round.
Ingredients for Cheesy Corn Dip
Corn– of course, this is the star of this recipe. This dip can be made with fresh, canned or frozen corn
Arugula – probably my favorite green of all time. With that peppery undertone, it goes well with all the other ingredients, the sweet dried fruits, the nuts, the honey and mustard in the vinaigrette. It is the perfect complement. Baby arugula is more tender usually.
Cheese – I prefer to use Cheddar, but you can change it up with Monterey Jack or a mixture of the two.
How to make Cheesy Corn Dip
The full recipe follows, but the steps are easy.
- Blend the chopped vegetables together.
- Mix the mayo and sour cream.
- Add the corn and spices.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Jarcuterie - A delicious meat and cheese board in a jar!
- Easy Corn Salad - Corn and vegetables come together in a side dish form.
- Pizza Dip - This easy pizza dip recipe is the perfect game day appetizer for your super bowl or sports viewing party!
- Easy Spinach Dip in a Bread Bowl – A classic recipe made in a sourdough bread bowl. Includes a tutorial on the bread bowls for dips and soups.
- Hot Chorizo and Chili Dip – One of our favorite green chili dips with chorizo for added flavor.
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Baked Hot Corn Dip - A delicious hot corn dip with jalapeños.
Don't forget to bookmark this recipe.
Cheesy Corn Dip
Cheesy Corn Dip
- 2 cans corn drained
- ¼ red onion chopped
- ½ can green chilies
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup Mayonaisse
- ½ bell pepper
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 cup cheese shredded
- 1 small bunch of cilantro leaves chopped
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Stir well.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve with corn or tortilla chips.
If you are not yet subscribing to my newsletter, you can subscribe here. I share a few things that I don’t share here and I email you only once a week. I know how valuable your time is and respect that tremendously!
If you try this recipe or any other recipe on Organized Island, please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know where you found it in the comments below, I love hearing from you! To see what I am up to, check out my stories on Instagram and let me know you are following. It would bring me much joy!
Want to streamline your weekly meals? Check out my Beginner's Guide to Meal Planning book on Amazon.