This easy pizza dip recipe is the perfect game day appetizer for your super bowl or sports viewing party!
This hot pizza dip recipe is one of our favorites for game day food or as a party appetizer. It goes great with breadsticks, crackers, and tortilla chips! It comes together in minutes too!
Hello Friends! This last weekend was full of football fun! We enjoyed watching all the games and going to the game for our favorite team. Some of these games have been so close and no matter which team it is, I always feel sorry for that player that misses that crucial play in the game.
This cheesy appetizer recipe is great for when you want a hot dip to enjoy while watching sports or a movie.
We always like to have some game day treats when we watch the game. Since we are leading up to the biggest football game of the year, I wanted to share this simple hot appetizer idea with you. Even if it isn’t for a game day, it is a perfect hot dip for TV viewing evenings and family game nights.
Made in the spirit of Pepperoni Pizza! This Pepperoni Pizza Dip recipe is so tasty and delicious. Kids love it too because it tastes just like pizza.
Whether you’re a big football fan or just a fan of great game day food,
What can you dip in Pizza Dip? I like to serve it with crackers, but bread bites, breadsticks, and tortilla chips. Pita chips work well too!
For more Easy Game day Snack ideas, check out these:
- Glazed Chicken WIngs – Delicious Baked chicken wings in a tangy sauce.
- Easy Spinach Dip in a Bread Bowl – A classic recipe made in a sourdough bread bowl. Includes a tutorial on the bread bowls for dips and soups.
- Hot Chorizo and Chili Dip – One of our favorite green chili dips with chorizo for added flavor.
- Cream Cheese Vegetable Dip – This dip goes perfectly with vegetables for a healthy appetizer idea.
If you have been wondering how to make Hot Pizza Dip, you will want to try this. It is made with just a few ingredients and you also have the opportunity to change it up with your favorite pizza toppings!
Don’t forget to pin this!
Easy Pizza Dip Appetizer
Easy Pizza Dip
- 1 8 oz package Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Pizza Sauce
- 1/4 cup green peppers, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 12 pepperoni slices
- Combine cream cheese, garlic powder, salt and Italian seasoning in bowl.
- Spread cream cheese mixture in a greased 8" x 8" pan.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 cup of the Mozzarella and 1/2 cup of the Cheddar Cheeses.
- Top cheeses with pizza sauce and green pepperS
- Top with remaining cheese and pepperoni slices.
- Bake at 350° for 20-22 minutes.
- Serve with tortilla chips or breadsticks.
This recipe is quite quick, but you can do a few things to save even more time on this recipe. You can make this dip in the microwave to save time. Just stir the ingredients together and heat in the microwave 30-40 seconds. Stir the dip and microwave it for another 30 seconds and stir again and check the temperature before serving.
Another timesaver is to shred the cheese ahead of time and store in the refrigerator until you are ready to use.
If you have the chance, mix all ingredients beforehand and keep in the refrigerator until you are ready to bake.
We hope you enjoyed these quick and easy recipes. Having been in productivity, I love sharing ways to help you make the most of your time. Be sure to sign up for our newsletter so you don’t miss a thing!
If you are not yet subscribing to my CELEBRATE THE SEASON newsletter, you can subscribe here. I share a few things that I don’t share here and I email you only once a week. I know how valuable your time is and respect that tremendously!
If you try this recipe or any other recipe on Organized Island, please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know where you found it in the comments below, I love hearing from you! To see what I am up to, check out my stories on Instagram and let me know you are following. It would bring me much joy!
Want to streamline your weekly meals? Check out my Beginner’s Guide to Meal Planning book on Amazon.
What is your favorite pizza flavor?