This quick and easy Beer Cheese Dip Recipe is perfect for any game day, sports, or watch party and also as an appetizer for any gathering.
Made with real cheese, spices, and beer, it is always a hit at events. Creamy and cheesy and delicious!
Can you believe October is in full swing already? We were fortunate enough to enjoy an Oktoberfest last weekend with friends and while the weather was warm and sunny, we were truly celebrating the season.
There was a concert, an artisan fair and of course beer and bratwurst.
We also watched some football games and enjoyed a viewing party. This Beer Cheese Dip appetizer is perfect for TV viewing, game day, or an Oktoberfest party. It starts with cheddar cheese and blends nicely with a beer for a rich and smoky flavor.
Everything can be made on the stove or a slow cooker. I made mine on the stove and then transferred it to a small slow cooker to keep the dip warm. Once the ingredients heat together, it blends nicely.
You can transfer the ingredients into a slow cooker to keep it warm and serve with bread pieces or pretzels.
The result is a rich, creamy beer cheese with a kick. I used brown mustard with horseradish, but you can use plain brown mustard if you wish.
For more great fall dip recipes! Try these:
Don’t forget to pin this for later!
Beer Cheese Dip Recipe
Beer Cheese Dip Recipe
- 3 cups mild cheddar cheese
- 1 8 oz block cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons Brat Mustard with Horseradish or brown mustard
- 3/4 b12 oz bottle beer IPA is best
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- bread for dipping.
- Shred cheddar cheese and place in <g class="gr_ gr_49 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim Grammar only-ins doubleReplace replaceWithoutSep" id="49" data-gr-id="49">saucepan</g> over low heat.
- Add cream cheese and stir consistently.
- Add mustard, beer and garlic powder and blend well.
- Add scallions and move to a slow cooker if not already in one.
- Top with chives.
- Serve with bread pieces or pretzels.
We hope you enjoyed this tasty Cheese Dip with Beer Recipe. We strive to share simple and quick recipes here. If you know someone who would enjoy this recipe, we would love for you to share it with them!
What is your favorite hot dip?
If you are not yet subscribing to my newsletter, you can subscribe here. I share a few things that I don’t share here and I email you only once a week. I know how valuable your time is and respect that tremendously!
If you try this recipe or any other recipe on Organized Island, please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know where you found it in the comments below, I love hearing from you! To see what I am up to, check out my stories on Instagram and let me know you are following. It would bring me much joy!
Want to streamline your weekly meals? Check out my Beginner’s Guide to Meal Planning book on Amazon.