This Easy Jalapeño Dip is perfect for parties, tv watching, and tailgating. Green chilis and jalapenos are baked into this delicious dip that is ready in minutes.
This hot jalapeno dip goes great with tortilla chips and pita chips. It is also easily adjustable to change up the spice level.
Why This Jalapeño Dip Rocks
Easy. This dip is so easy to make with fresh jalapeño peppers, cream cheese and a few other simple ingredients
Delicious. This hot dip goes fast. It is absolutely a fabulous game day dip that goes well with tortilla chips, pita chips and bread slices.
Customizable. You can raise the heat level or, if you like things on the mild side, reduce the jalapenos by ½. These can be put together in about 15 minutes.
This dip goes great with tortilla chips, pita chips, and crackers. By the way, if you love jalapeños, be sure to check out this easy jalapeno popper recipe too!
Ingredients for Jalapeno Dip
This wonderful dip just takes a few ingredients.
Cream Cheese - Use the whipped variety in a tub. I used a lower fat variety and it worked great.
Mayonnaise - Use your favorite brand.
Jalapeño peppers - Use the canned, presliced variety.
Green Chili - again I use canned. Generic brands work great.
Parmesan Cheese - Shred it yourself, it tastes so much better than pre-shredded cheese.
How to Make Jalapeño Cream Cheese Dip
The full directions are in the recipe card, but the main steps are:
- Shred the cheese and chop the jalapenos.
- Mix the first 4 ingredients together.
- Pour into an oven-safe dish.
- Bak in the oven until bubbly.
More Delicious Dip Recipes
Hot Beer Cheese Dip - A delicious hot beer cheese dip that is wonderful with pretzels.
Hot Chorizo Dip - Mexican chorizo makes this hot dip with a kick!
Throwback Beau Monde Dip - A favorite dip Mom used to make that is great with vegetables.
Vegetable Cream Cheese Dip - The BEST cream cheese dip for vegetables.
Don't forget to bookmark this recipe.
Jalapeno Cream Cheese Dip
- 1 8 0 z tub cream cheese I used the one with lower fat
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- 1 4 oz can chopped jalapeno peppers
- 1 4 oz can chopped green chilies
- ⅓ cup parmesan cheese
- ⅓ cup bread crumbs
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the first four ingredients in a bowl until plended
- Pour into a baking proof dish or into an oven-safe dish.
- Top the dish or dishes with equal parts parmesan cheese and bread crumbs.
- Bake in the oven 10 - 12 minutes until bubbly.
- Let cool a few minutes and serve warm with chips or crackers.
- You can put a slice of jalapeno on it for garnish.
If you are not yet subscribing to my CELEBRATE THE SEASON newsletter, you can subscribe here. I share a few things that I don’t share here and I email you only once a week. I know how valuable your time is and respect that tremendously!