This Easy Grape Jelly Meatball recipe is perfect for an appetizer or snack any day! Great for football parties, game nights, and picnics. So easy to make with just three ingredients and a crockpot!
This crockpot meatball recipe is always a hit and these are always enjoyed by guests. I have been making these for years and they never dissapoint!
I have been finishing up Bridgerton on Netflix. Anyone else watching it? I am finding it a fun twist that is a combination of Downton Abbey and Can’t Buy Me, Love. So good and I love the cinematography and scenery. A nice escape since I cannot travel right now. Today’s recipe is perfect for an evening of binge-watching.
Today’s recipe is an easy one when you are looking for a tasty appetizer or snack to put together quickly. This one is made easily in the crock pot and just requires two ingredients! It honestly doesn’t get any easier than that!
For more great appetizer recipes ideas:
- 7 Layer Dip – A favorite dip recipe that is great all year round. So easy to make too!
- Garden Vegetable Cream Cheese dip – A lovely cream cheese dip made with fresh vegetables.
- Easy Pizza Dip – Cheesy and delicious if you like pizza. Great with bread dippers.
- Best Beer Cheese Dip – A wonderful beer cheese dip that is fantastic with pretzel bread.
- Spinach Tip in a Bread Bowl – So dang addicting, we never have any leftovers.
This recipe is so easy with just three ingredients. I always keep meatballs on hand just so I can make this recipe at any time.
Meatballs – of course, they are the star of this show. You can of course make your own homemade meatballs, or you can use frozen, which comes out tasty and makes this recipe so easy. You will want to use a basic meatball or an Italian-style meatball. Any combination of chicken/beef/pork meatball will work well. I would not use flavored meatballs or meatballs in a sauce as the sauce ingredients may not be entirely compatible with sweet and sour.
Grape Jelly – Honestly any generic grape jelly will work well in this recipe. I use whichever grape jelly is on sale.
Hot Sauce – My brand of choice is this one from Heinz. It ALWAYS comes out delicious each time.
Don’t’ forget to bookmark this recipe.
Grape Jelly Meatball Recipe
- 1 32 oz. package of frozen meatballs
- 1 10 oz jar grape jelly
- 1 12 oz. bottle chili sauce
- In a bowl, mix together the entire contents of chili sauce and jelly.
- Place meatballs in a crockpot.
- Pour the jelly mixture over the meatballs and stir.
- Cook on low setting at least 2 hours.
- Mix before serving.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 305Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 50mgSodium: 890mgCarbohydrates: 28gFiber: 3gSugar: 19gProtein: 12g
If you are not yet subscribing to my CELEBRATE THE SEASON newsletter, you can subscribe here. I share a few things that I don’t share here and I email you only once a week. I know how valuable your time is and respect that tremendously!
If you try this recipe or any other recipe on Organized Island, please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know where you found it in the comments below, I love hearing from you! To see what I am up to, check out my stories on Instagram and let me know you are following. It would bring me much joy!
Want to streamline your weekly meals? Check out my Beginner’s Guide to Meal Planning book on Amazon.