This is the Best Chicken Marinade is perfect for indoor or outdoor grilling. Made with herbs and spices, this Homemade Chicken marinade is flavorful and delicious while complementing the chicken.
This is one of the best marinades for chicken breast that I use. It is great for all the ways you enjoy chicken.
This Worcestershire Sauce Chicken Marinade is the best marinade to make a flavorful chicken.
Why This Chicken Marinade Recipe?
Easy. This easy marinade for chicken can be prepared in minutes. This simple marinade also works well for baked chicken.
Delicious. This easy chicken marinade recipe is one of the best ways to add flavor to chicken pieces. it adds the best flavor and makes for a juicy chicken dinner.
Quick . Homemade Marinade is very easy to make with ingredients you likely already have on hand. You can make it yourself with fewer preservatives and you can change up the spices to your liking
Ingredients for Chicken Marinade
Lemon Juice - You want to use fresh lemon juice.
Olive oil - Use whichever brand is your favorite.
Worcestershire Sauce -
Garlic - Fresh garlic is best, but you can use dried minced garlic in a pinch
Herbs - You will need Basil, Parsely and Oregano for this recipe along with salt and pepper.
Variations and Substitutions
- Add a little Italian seasoning or soy sauce for extra flavor.
- Garlic powder or garlic salt can be used if you don't have any minced garlic
- This simple chicken marinade is great for year round cooking. You can even make the marinade as a gift.
How to Make Worcestershire Sauce Chicken Marinade
- Add lemon juice, oil, and Worcestershire sauce to a bowl.
- Add paprika and brown sugar and blend well
- Add chopped parsley, oregano, garlic and basil. Add salt and pepper.
- Mix well and refrigerate.
When ready to cook, remove marinated chicken from the refrigerator and set it at room temperature, 20-30 minutes.
Cook on grill or in the oven until internal temperature reaches 165° F.
This makes a simple and quick marinade for chicken breasts, thighs, legs, and even chicken wings. It is especially good on grilled chicken.
This best chicken marinade recipe so delicious! Try it on the grill, use a sealed ziploc bag to marinate the chicken in the refrigerator. and set at room temperature, 20-30 minutes.
Cook on grill or in the oven until the internal temperature reaches 165° F.
It's the perfect chicken marinade, as it works for different cuts of raw chicken from chicken thighs to chicken legs.
Timesaving Tips for this Recipe
- Chop the onions and parsley ahead of time and keep them in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- For best results, allow the chicken to marinate in the refrigerator at least an hour, but not longer than 6 hours.
- Using fresh herbs for this recipe adds so much flavor.
- The best part of this recipe is you can make it ahead of time and use it the next day.
- Consider doubling the recipe and storing the extra in the refrigerator to use on another day. It can be stored in and airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- You can freeze your marinade for up to 2 months by using an ice cube tray to freeze.
More Easy Marinade Recipes
Easy Homemade Teriyaki Sauce - Rich and flavorful and is also great with chicken.
Thai Chicken Recipe - A delicious and quick chicken dinner idea.
Baked Chicken Tenders - These are baked and better than the drive-thru variety. Perfect with dipping sauce.
Easy Steak Marinade - A spicy and smoky marinade for grilled beef.
Worcestershire Chicken Marinade Recipe
- ½ cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano minced or 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- ¼ cup fresh parsley minced and lightly packed or 4 teaspoons dried parsley
- ¼ cup fresh basil minced and lightly packed or 4 teaspoons dried basil
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Add all marinade ingredients to a medium bowl and whisk until completely combined
- Add chicken to large resealable bag
- Pour marinade over chicken, seal
- Place in refrigerator to chill up to 4 hours
- Remove from refrigerator and set at room temperature, 20-30 minutes
- Cook on grill or in oven