This Best Teriyaki Sauce recipe is a tangy marinade I use for making beef teriyaki and grilled beef skewers. The ingredients all come together in minutes to make a marinade that adds wonderful flavor to the meat.
This Homemade Teriyaki sauce can also be used for ribeye, flank steak, and chicken. It’s also really good with these BBQ Beef Skewers.
Today’s recipe is an easy one when you are looking for a tasty meat marinade to put together quickly.
It is really easy to put together a teriyaki beef marinade with just a few ingredients that you likely have in your pantry. This marinade works for many cuts of beef and you can change up the flavor by just substituting a few ingredients.
The basic recipe calls for soy sauce, ginger, and garlic. Then by adding a few more ingredients you can change up the marinade profile. It is best to marinade meat a few hours or a day before for the best results.
I suggest making it in a large mason jar or a bowl with a spout for easy pouring.
For this marinade the main ingredients are:
Soy Sauce –Soy sauce makes a wonderful base for any marinate. I prefer low sodium because you can always add salt.
Ginger – While you can use fresh ginger for this recipe, I typically use ground ginger from my spice rack. It adds wonderful flavor and aroma.
Garlic– Most marinades have garlic and I love using the minced garlic in a jar. I keep it in my refrigerator and it saves time not having to peel and crush the garlic. The tubed garlic works well too.
For more great recipes ideas:
- Grilled Beef Skewers The perfect beef dish to use this marinade! Absolutely delicious!
- Skillet Pork Chops – Made with dijon mustard and sweet onions, this is a favorite and they taste wonderful
- Ground Beef Stroganoff – An easy stovetop dinner that is ready in about 30 minutes.
Don’t forget to bookmark this recipe.
Best Teriyaki Marinade Recipe
1. Mix all ingredients in a jar or bowl. 2. pour over meat for the marinade. 3. Keep unused portion in refrigerator If you want a thicker sauce, add 1 tablespoon of corn starch to 1 tablespoon of water. Add mixture the marinade and blend well.
1. Mix all ingredients in a jar or bowl.
2. pour over meat for the marinade.
3. Keep unused portion in refrigerator
If you want a thicker sauce, add 1 tablespoon of corn starch to 1 tablespoon of water. Add mixture the marinade and blend well.
Make the sauce ahead of time and keep in your refrigerator. It will keep for about a month in a sealed container. It’s great for lots fo meats.
If you are not yet subscribing to my newsletter, you can subscribe here. I share a few things that I don’t share here and I email you only once a week. I know how valuable your time is and respect that tremendously!
If you try this recipe or any other recipe on Organized Island, please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know where you found it in the comments below, I love hearing from you! To see what I am up to, check out my stories on Instagram and let me know you are following. It would bring me much joy!
Want to streamline your weekly meals? Check out my Beginner’s Guide to Meal Planning book on Amazon.